CaUM5AIUAAA_q95.jpg:large

Reactions: Manito

Saix9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is one of the two skins there is for Ike, the other one is in the OP, under "Ike". I have both downloaded

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we should also have more post editors as one person can't add all these mods :sleep:
(choose me choose me!:toot:)
Sorry for not updating the OP in a while. But I'd love to see some actual good, original mods, not just anime stuff and ports of randomly colored Wii U ports(not your fault I get it, but the Wii U gamebanana is bad enough, we don't need it here. Not trying to be rude, it's just I would like to see some awesome original mods instead of just recolors. Like Supercharged DK. I like that one. I'll try to update stuff more often, but just please take what I said to heart(without exploding)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not that I'm the best since I can only do recolours in Photoshop, but that makes me want to see some cool textures even more.

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for not updating the OP in a while. But I'd love to see some actual good, original mods, not just anime stuff and ports of randomly colored Wii U ports(not your fault I get it, but the Wii U gamebanana is bad enough, we don't need it here. Not trying to be rude, it's just I would like to see some awesome original mods instead of just recolors. Like Supercharged DK. I like that one. I'll try to update stuff more often, but just please take what I said to heart(without exploding)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not that I'm the best since I can only do recolours in Photoshop, but that makes me want to see some cool textures even more.
My cloud is original :)

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty good, but I meant some texture edits. It's a good start, but I don't think recolors should be a focus.

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty good, but I meant some texture edits. It's a good start, but I don't think recolors should be a focus.

*Cough* nude zss *Cough* I get if you can't show preview pics but you can leave the link for the people of the future to find it... and it's not a wii U port or a basic recolor

Edit: This is just my one example, there are others

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Cough* nude zss *Cough* I get if you can't show preview pics but you can leave the link for the people of the future to find it... and it's not a wii U port or a basic recolor

Edit: This is just my one example, there are others
That's what I was talking about when I was saying recolors. I don't wabt this to turn into Wii U gamebanana. Plus, like half the stuff you request to Xero Miku will take you like 10 minutes in Gimp or 5 in Photoshop. Give the poor guy a break!

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
That's what I was talking about when I was saying recolors. I don't wabt this to turn into Wii U gamebanana. Plus, like half the stuff you request to Xero Miku will take you like 10 minutes in Gimp or 5 in Photoshop. Give the poor guy a break!
jajajaja sorry gryz but i prefer doing something to relieve my stress, wait i didnt see a bayonetta and wii fit trainer ond the corrin request? anyway i made those too

D

Deleted User

I agree with this. I mean, the stuff I make isn't even comparable to Xero Miku's work (considering I have only made one).

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I agree with this. I mean, the stuff I make isn't even comparable to Xero Miku's work (considering I have only made one).
wait a second guys, i do this because i want to make my own personal 3d character someday, but thanks to some experience i know im not perfect, in fact i believe that the point of this thread is to post any texture anyone wants to share, in fact im using some of the tex other post like lyn and protoman, the point here is make something or wait until someone post it

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, you can make something cool in like 5 minutes in Photoshop using the colour replacement tool and adjusting brightness. You may surprise yourself what you make lol

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what i used to make my Cloud :)
There you go. Doesn't take very long, does it? Just figure out something that looks cool, or just make a simple recolour. My point is, don't spam with requests you can probably do yourself in a couple of minutes. I really can't talk though, I have no artistic talent other than music and coding lol

EDIT: Stupid autocorrect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy