ROM Hack Smash 3DS Texture Hack Thread

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
@Clouded Sun Any plans with the improved True ZSS? True ZSS with better detail would be amazing!
I'm working on the Super Metroid nude ZSS. But right now, I have to make this request.
SPACE WAIFU LAIFU! RosalinaIsMahBaeAndI'mNotLikeThosePeopleWhoWouldRapeHerAndFapWithNudePicsOfHerAtR34OrPlayWithHerInMinus8
Space waifu.png

Edit:
You can now download here!

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

twoson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally fixed my issue ive had with smash mods, I ended up copying the a9lh.bin my little brothers 3ds has as his luma was never updated, so now my mods are loading perfect

Reactions: Clouded Sun

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Clouded Sun Any plans with the improved True ZSS? True ZSS with better detail would be amazing!
I was planning a model import a long time ago. I want to be able to edit the vertices for better quality, and I'd also like to start the textures completely from scratch. I know it's been a really long time, but when i learn to model import, I will definitely.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But because CSPs are extremely easy, I'll still continue to take requests for em.

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was planning a model import a long time ago. I want to be able to edit the vertices for better quality, and I'd also like to start the textures completely from scratch. I know it's been a really long time, but when i learn to model import, I will definitely.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But because CSPs are extremely easy, I'll still continue to take requests for em.

I'm working on making a better nude samus model for that RN in blender because I have reason to believe that it might fix my ZSS model importing issue. If I get the model working I can send them to you for better texturing.

Edit: This will probably be the only model edit I do besides importing Chun-li because ZSS is the waifu. <3

Edit 2: On second thought, that doesn't make sense due to UV editing, if you we're to do it yourself you could have more freedom over which textures show up where on the model. I'm still hyped for a bettet True ZSS mod :D

Last edited by Deleted member 400504,
Reactions: Clouded Sun

shadowvz96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i'm new to smash mods and im using saltysd turbo'd smash mod as a base but the texture hacks don't seem to be working for me. i have them in the right folder but they don't load correctly. i just get the standard characters. please help. thanks.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i'm new to smash mods and im using saltysd turbo'd smash mod as a base but the texture hacks don't seem to be working for me. i have them in the right folder but they don't load correctly. i just get the standard characters. please help. thanks.
Did you install Smash Selector? It's required.

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to start making texture mods for myself and I wanted to know how I would go about doing so...
Would dumping my game be helpful???
And if so how would I do that???
btw I have a N3DS running 11.2 with LumaCFW and SaltySD

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to start making texture mods for myself and I wanted to know how I would go about doing so...
Would dumping my game be helpful???
And if so how would I do that???
btw I have a N3DS running 11.2 with LumaCFW and SaltySD
Dumping your game is essential to making mods.

This guide will help you.

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please tell me what I did wrong here? I tried to make a texture mod on the Zero Mii outfit, but in game it came out like this... http://imgur.com/pyLqc1l (sorry about crappy image quality, took with my phone) It did not look like that in OhanaRebirth. If I need to post images of what it looks in Rebirth, let me know. Oh, and another note: my "modded" texture's .bch file size was MUCH larger than the original, approximately five times in size! The normal one is only 47 kb, mine was 236 kb, would that be the problem and how do I fix it?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please tell me what I did wrong here? I tried to make a texture mod on the Zero Mii outfit, but in game it came out like this... http://imgur.com/pyLqc1l (sorry about crappy image quality, took with my phone) It did not look like that in OhanaRebirth. If I need to post images of what it looks in Rebirth, let me know. Oh, and another note: my "modded" texture's .bch file size was MUCH larger than the original, approximately five times in size! The normal one is only 47 kb, mine was 236 kb, would that be the problem and how do I fix it?
Don't use rebirth. Use regular Ohana or the special smash branch.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
That's a nice looking Zero Mii outfit.

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To avoid headache, use this

Wind47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi can anybody help me with actually editing the textures? I exported the textures but it just seems like a whole bunch of random stuf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0