• Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my mod crashed 3ds really is annoying to rig because I tried literally everything and it still doesn't work I dont understand why but can someone make a video tutorial or something I could follow along better too then a text tutorial

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so I posted a help wanted thing on gamebanana but I'll ask for help here too
can someone at least get my model to run on the 3ds I dont care if the rigging is poor I'll polish it up just can someon please fix my model:https://mega.nz/#!y0QFFASD!YfN7FY1DMTR4UenpGj5MD0RXYe5JZ0whhNw8w3WZYec

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my mod crashed 3ds really is annoying to rig because I tried literally everything and it still doesn't work I dont understand why but can someone make a video tutorial or something I could follow along better too then a text tutorial

so I posted a help wanted thing on gamebanana but I'll ask for help here too
can someone at least get my model to run on the 3ds I dont care if the rigging is poor I'll polish it up just can someon please fix my model:https://mega.nz/#!y0QFFASD!YfN7FY1DMTR4UenpGj5MD0RXYe5JZ0whhNw8w3WZYec
Can you send me your .max of the tails model?

SpiderBlue17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated Luma and SaltySD Smash-Selector is no longer working, anyone know what's up?
Yeah,apparently we have to rearrange some of the smash files on our sd card now,someone told how to on YouTube (how to rearrange them)but they seem to have deleted there comment or I just can't see the response on my end

BlastXDX

3DS Hacking Era Original
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So SaltySD still works for me, but some of my costumes are messed up. the CSPs do not match up to the costumes at all. Is this a problem with Luma 7.0?

nvm, solved the issue.

Last edited by BlastXDX,

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah,apparently we have to rearrange some of the smash files on our sd card now,someone told how to on YouTube (how to rearrange them)but they seem to have deleted there comment or I just can't see the response on my end
This and this sort of explain it, but I don't have time to test it. I say "sort of" because it's crazily complicating things. Anyway if anyone gets this method to work, let me know!

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Could you possibly do the BOTW Zelda Skin?
http://gamebanana.com/skins/153468

I really like the skin and have a BoTW zelda amiibo I want to put this on!
If only we know how to reduce the number of polygons.

Heck, I tried doing a Texture hack(Texture Hack and Model Import is not the same) of it but it doesn't fit right probably because of the hair.

Oh man, trying to edit Pikachu's Model just for editing the UV is pretty hard. Why would it crash if I put some weight on it? I just wanted to finish my Ash-Pikachu Pack.

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This and this sort of explain it, but I don't have time to test it. I say "sort of" because it's crazily complicating things. Anyway if anyone gets this method to work, let me know!
Your code.bin now goes in Luma/titles/titleid/code.bin

Could you possibly do the BOTW Zelda Skin?
http://gamebanana.com/skins/153468

I really like the skin and have a BoTW zelda amiibo I want to put this on!
Wii u models are to high poly

Reactions: Zelkaar

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your code.bin now goes in Luma/titles/titleid/code.bin

Wii u models are to high poly
Er, maybe I've forgotten due to how long it's been, but where IS the code.bin? is it 00040000000EDF00.bin? because if so then I tried your method and it didn't work.

• "Obtain a code.bin of the desired version of Smash to patch and place it in the same directory as the Makefile.
  • Build with Makefile provided. The code.bin will be scanned and patched to code_saltysd.bin"

Anyone understand this? I still can't get my smash mods to work again lol.

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er, maybe I've forgotten due to how long it's been, but where IS the code.bin? is it 00040000000EDF00.bin? because if so then I tried your method and it didn't work.

• "Obtain a code.bin of the desired version of Smash to patch and place it in the same directory as the Makefile.
  • Build with Makefile provided. The code.bin will be scanned and patched to code_saltysd.bin"

Anyone understand this? I still can't get my smash mods to work again lol.
No you name your 00040000000EDF00.bin to code.bin that was in your luma>code_sections

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. you can restore backup
2. did you even turn on the luma settings?
It's enable game patching
I have enable game patching turned on as well as enable loading external firms and modules and still nothing.

1. you can restore backup
2. did you even turn on the luma settings?
It's enable game patching
Welp, turns out I'm just dumb, lol. I accidentally used the incorrect titleID. Whoops.

Reactions: M_1

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have enable game patching turned on as well as enable loading external firms and modules and still nothing.

Welp, turns out I'm just dumb, lol. I accidentally used the incorrect titleID. Whoops.
My bad it's G:\luma\titles\00040000000EDF00\code.bin

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: EmulatorLover

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol