ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcPh1r3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ODnEXnL.png

Something something CSS

Just made a new thread for texture hacks to stop filling up the tutorial thread. Now I just need to go through all 59 pages of this thread so I can add them all to the post.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/smash-3ds-texture-hack-thread.417509/

Attachments

• Akihiko Sanada.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,257
Last edited by ArcPh1r3,

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys! Back here again with another issue in my hands.

So I was attempting to replace one of the voice clips of Bayonetta succeeding in landing a Witch Time with "ZA WARUDO!" from JoJo Bizzare Adventure.

But when I tried to execute the script for nus3inject.py in my command window, this popped it

739e8bbf05491a4ee990f5c1427a86f3.png

I have succeeded in injecting .idsp files into .nus3bank archives before (Did some just five minutes ago) but this one doesn't seem to bite.

All help is appreciated!

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got question:
It is possible to remove costume and Character of the game (not on the CSS only, on the complet game)

Last edited by nooby89,

A Generic User

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Back here again with another issue in my hands.

So I was attempting to replace one of the voice clips of Bayonetta succeeding in landing a Witch Time with "ZA WARUDO!" from JoJo Bizzare Adventure.

But when I tried to execute the script for nus3inject.py in my command window, this popped it

739e8bbf05491a4ee990f5c1427a86f3.png

I have succeeded in injecting .idsp files into .nus3bank archives before (Did some just five minutes ago) but this one doesn't seem to bite.

All help is appreciated!
It looks like your IDSP file has a space in its name, so the cmd isn't picking it up properly. Change it to something without spaces like "TheWorld.idsp" and you should be good.

Last edited by A Generic User,

SD_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c
try it its not workin on my us 3ds
The download link I provided should have folders that are SaltySD -> Smash -> Param -> Eshop and UI.

DLC_Param_c.bin is in the eshop folder and ui_character_db.bin is in the UI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.