Hacking Small Problem =p

yabasi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my problem is that some times i think my DS isnt reading the R4 like it doesnt pass the first screen and i go to the DS menu =p is it because it has a bad contact with the DS cuz it works i think 1/10 times i put it in. o-o does this mean i need to use the paper trick?? thnx

yabasi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i tried blowing it only works sometimes xD and im sure its not corrupted =p cuz when it works i can still play the games O-o dunno

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You could also jsut take it out and insert it again towards the back,happens to me once in a blue moon....no need to really waste a piece of paper
tongue.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
human spit is bad for the contacts it will cause them to age quicker and eventually corrode. if you need to blow out the slot use a can of compressed air and be careful to use it pointing up so you don't blow condensation in there. all flash kits at times will have contact issues, like it was suggested already just take it out and put it back in. if you live in a cold climate just wait and see what your nds does on negative degree winter days.

-another world

yabasi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thnx for replys lol it just gets annoying at some point =p cuz its not even the cold season yet lol close but ya >.< its like a 1/20 chance xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection