Hacking Sm4sh Custom Skins

DBZ | Quid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am having a bit of trouble.
I have tested modding Sm4sh and I can load custom music just fine. I also got TS4M working. However, I also want to get custom skins for characters, menus and stages. As examples, I have tried downloading Shadow Dedede and a complete custom skin pack. with Shadow Dedede, I put the files in the 16 digit file and it doesn't work. with the custom pack, I put the fiiles in and the game crashes on the splash screen. Is there a tutorial for how to get skins working or am I doing something wrong?

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a bit of trouble.
I have tested modding Sm4sh and I can load custom music just fine. I also got TS4M working. However, I also want to get custom skins for characters, menus and stages. As examples, I have tried downloading Shadow Dedede and a complete custom skin pack. with Shadow Dedede, I put the files in the 16 digit file and it doesn't work. with the custom pack, I put the fiiles in and the game crashes on the splash screen. Is there a tutorial for how to get skins working or am I doing something wrong?
You have to use Sm4shExplorer. For that, you need a dump of your game which im guessing you dont have atm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol