1. Luisfontes001

OP Luisfontes001 Member
    Newcomer

Portugal
    Hello, i have a switch lite with sx lite installed running ofw 11.0.0 and sx os 3.1.0..when it boots everything works ok..but my problem is that to boot it takes almost 2 min and sometimes it goes to black screen after nintendo logo...This is normal?

2. Terrorize420

Terrorize420 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My switch does this too it seems to goto sleep as soon as it finishes loading because of the long start time. I always thought it was because of the chip and mine is a Mariko switch

3. CompSciOrBust

CompSciOrBust GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    My Switch doesn't do this and it is a Mariko. Maybe your SD Card reader isn't seated properly? I think I remember this being a problem on unpatched units ages ago, iirc Hekate still has an option to check. If you just unplug the read and plug it back it it should fix it (assuming that is the problem).
    https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/issues/467

4. Luisfontes001

OP Luisfontes001 Member
    Newcomer

Portugal
    Thanks your help, but i think it isnt sd reader problem..if i install nsp its very fast to copying..if its limited to 5 mb/s..it should be slow right? the boot is very slow because it takes almost 1 min for the blue blinking light on the chip to turn green and then show sx logo. My doubt is if its normal to take so much time to turn on the green light..i see many people saying that takes 5 - 10 seconds.. for me its 30 - 1 min...do u think its sth related to chip instalation or faulty chip? i payed someone to install it..im have weld skills

5. MaxiBus

MaxiBus GBAtemp Regular

Austria
    Could be bad solder job, yes. But you could try to reflash the chip, i think that would trigger the learning process again, maybe it helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted