Slot 2 card for Quake2DS?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by snrx, Aug 31, 2008.

1. snrx
    OP

snrx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    hey!

I want to play Quake2DS and for that i need extra ram, basically i was thinking in eWin or eZ 3 in 1, maybe other that i dont know about, i dont care about rom, i hate rumble so. . . the only 2 things that matters to me here are a)Supports Quake2DS b) do it better than the rest.

ty!

2. snrx
    OP

snrx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    R4DS

3. snrx
    OP

snrx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    wow you are fast xD but isnt the eWin supposed to have double capasity than the eZ 3 in 1? or would a TTDS whit its rebranded eWin be better?

4. snrx
    OP

snrx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    hmm and about the YSMenu, wasnt it for TTDS??

5. snrx
    OP

snrx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    yhea i know that, but i mean, if the TTDS and the eWin would be better than the R4DS + eZ 3 in 1. . . or would the full ez combo be better??

6. snrx
    OP

snrx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    hmm now ot of curiosity, which advantage does YSMenu got over R4 1.18??? there is a load of how-to's for installing but. . . i have not seen a reazon to change.

7. snrx
    OP

snrx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    oh well. . . i'm sticking to it til it dies or i find something really amazing that can't be run in it or i get to find a better one in black xD

8. snrx
    OP

snrx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    oh. . . 3 am. . . im goining to sleep, later, and tyvm! ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice