Slot-1 Recommendation

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Haruspex, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Haruspex
    OP

Haruspex GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2006
    Greece
    Please help me which slot-1 flashcart to choose for my DSLite. Because we all have different tastes let me make clear what i really want from a slot-1 solution.

1)100% NDS Game Compatibility with 1:1 Game Performance (With 1:1 game performance i mean to play ALL the games EXACTLY like the original cards.) Also i want the flashcart to be as future-proof as possible.

2)Moonshell

3)Build Quality. This is important, i don't want a fragile card with hardware glitches. I want something as durable as possible and last a long time.

4)Low power consumption. This is also important.

5)Good Action Replay cheat support with no slowdowns when cheats are enabled.

Basically these are the 5 things i want from a slot-1 flashcard, don't care about download play, gba games, homebrew, external or internal memory or price.

2. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    Apparently R4 cheat engine slows some games down but I've not experienced this... I'd look at other people's opinions on this matter.

- Sam

3. Haruspex
    OP

Haruspex GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2006
    Greece
    Thanks for the detailed reply. As for Moonshell i don't really care if the card uses it as a loader or as a pure media player. All i want is to directly play mp3's, view images, read documents and watch dpg videos.

4. KINGOFNOOBS

KINGOFNOOBS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 28, 2006
    United States
    There isn't any Slot 1 that has ALL of your needs. However, I'd say the G6 Real DS be the closest.

5. sidneyyoung

sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 29, 2006
    Bangladesh
    scds does all that plus much much more... direct

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice