OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
Does anyone here already have the Slingshot and is having the same issue that the bullet does NOT land at the red dot and instead flies 50m to the right / left / above it?
I'm not even able to aim properly and need around 2-3 shots in order to see where the bullet flies.
Can't be the only one.
FYI I'm playing on Dolphin.

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Do you mean when you're trying to shoot at something pretty far away? I noticed it does that but found it normal... with the distance etc...

Playing on Wii

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's just more realistic? Like, no way a slingshot is going to fly perfectly straight for long distances in real life.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like OoT where the slingshot was basically as good as the the bow. In this game the sling shot has a limited distance. It will lose speed as it comes to the vertex, and then it'll start arcing downward. It'll only hit on the dot if you're close to your target

KakTheInfected

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not normal. If you use an aimed weapon in Dolphin, the shot goes nowhere near the aiming reticle even though it's correctly displayed where you are pointing. This doesn't happen on the Wii, though.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not normal. If you use an aimed weapon in Dolphin, the shot goes nowhere near the aiming reticle even though it's correctly displayed where you are pointing. This doesn't happen on the Wii, though.

Then there you go, an emulation error... I'll try messing around with it later as I just got the slingshot and I'm in no mood to go back to playing on the Wii... it's just too pretty in dolphin to go back.

Assax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Correct, I'm am playing it on the Wii now and it stopped bothering me, on Dolphin its not just flying in a parabolic motion, it rather flies in an 45° angle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative