• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyuubi85

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'll keep my self together by playing the demo. WTF everytime I do the bird flying I before I get to that objective thing My bird falls to the ground and I can't go up.... Fail.
Yeah I gave up rather quick on the flying. Not sure what I was missing... does the game expect me to take up the controller and flap my arms? God I hope not....

Move the remote up and down quickly to get some altitude

♪Sebastian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really didn't mean to scare anyone. But if it was me, i'd see absolute no reason to do it. It's not like it's going to make me more popular or anything And i'd always have it in the back of my head that i'd possibly get found out. I'm sure many others feel the the same (namely the ones that have the game and aren't uploading it :P)

It'll get leaked eventually, but i wouldn't count on it being that soon is all i'm saying.
Sharing is caring. Some people just like being nice, or perhaps it's a cool thought to know you're the first to leak it out. Knowing that thousands of people are playing it thanks to you? I dunno, lol.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I'll keep my self together by playing the demo. WTF everytime I do the bird flying I before I get to that objective thing My bird falls to the ground and I can't go up.... Fail.
Yeah I gave up rather quick on the flying. Not sure what I was missing... does the game expect me to take up the controller and flap my arms? God I hope not....

Move the remote up and down quickly to get some altitude
Technically it's side to side.

But it's just accelerometer stuff so either way. Shake the remote to flag the wings and gain altitude.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's only 3AM in Switzerland right now - most peoples' copies are probably still at the sorting center or whatever. I'm sure someone will release it sometime this weekend.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Honestly? I'm just disappointed in the scene.
I have to agree with you here. I remember all the other big release coming out much sooner (NSMB, Zelda TP, Mario Galaxy etc)
Honestly? I'm just disappointed with anyone who expects anyone from the scene has to upload any game for others. My god, you're getting the game early and for free, is that not enough? Go cry about it somewhere else if you don't like it.

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have to agree with you here. I remember all the other big release coming out much sooner (NSMB, Zelda TP, Mario Galaxy etc)
Honestly? I'm just disappointed with anyone who expects anyone from the scene has to upload any game for others. My god, you're getting the game early and for free, is that not enough? Go cry about it somewhere else if you don't like it.
Damn right! =) I'll be glad if it does leak early, but i'm not going to get angry with people who don't want to run the risk of leaking it =/

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Agreed.

You know what? I'm disappointed in Kafluke and autopie for not releasing this game!

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's mostly the kiddies that are being little babies about it not being released. I really want it to but I don't expect anyone HAS to do anything. When it happens it'll happen. I'm just excited it might happen sooner than I expected.

Reactions: 1 person

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn right! =) I'll be glad if it does leak early, but i'm not going to get angry with people who don't want to run the risk of leaking it =/
Wow it doesn't take much to set you guys off. There's nothing wrong with me being disappointed. I haven't been on here bitching or anything and haven't said much of anything. I only agreed that this one didn't leak as fast as some of the others. I'm not ungrateful and I'm not crying about it. I'm simply stating an opinion. Chill out man.

autopie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed.

You know what? I'm disappointed in Kafluke and autopie for not releasing this game!

You guys don't "get" what the scene is, do you.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed.

You guys don't "get" what the scene is, do you.
I think you "F5-ers" have a little too much built up tension here and you're just waiting for someone to say something you don't like so you can respond negatively. Lets all take a long ass drag and relax and play some more demo and let things happen when they happen. Don't worry, be happy!

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Funni +1