• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Of course it doesn't make ANY sense. I'll drop the boat as soon as another source comes up. In the meantime, here's hoping that it's not fake.

kev50306

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT'S FAKE !!!

Read NFO

_ _ _ __ __ _ _ _
/ |_) / \ (_ (_ |_) / \ /\ | \
\_ | \ \_/ __) __) | \ \_/ /--\ |_/

proudly presents

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Region................: PAL
Language............: Multi 5
Release Date......: 11/18/2011
Size...................: 4.37 GB
System..............: Wii
Filename............: tlozsws-XRD.iso

[---] Game Info [---]

One of the most storied franchises in history soars to new heights. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword shakes up the tried-and-true adventure game formula and marks a turning point for the franchise. The introduction of full motion controls enabled by Wii MotionPlus technology synchronizes player movements with Link's actions while offering the most intuitive play control of any game in the series to date. Explore a massive, multilayered world that seamlessly blends soaring exploration in a sea of clouds with intense ground-based adventuring that blurs the line between the main world and traditional Zelda dungeons. Link soars through the skies on the back of a noble bird and dives beneath the clouds to the continent below in an epic quest that lays the foundation for the events in the critically acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

[---] Notes [---]

A special thanks to our supplier who made this early release possible.

Extract with WinRar and burn at 2x - 4x speed with IMGBurn

In order to play this game your Wii must be softmodded or hardchipped

[---] Important [---]

Normally all our relases are without a PASSWORD but we had to put a password on this one as Nintendo gave us a constant trouble with DMCA claims literally every minute. We put a website up with the password in a .txt file which the DMCA will not get shut down so fast. Download the .txt here: http://tinyurl.com/7ullbx6 - the download will be locked from time to time randomly to prevent a fast shutdown of the site, if that happens just follow the instructions and you'll be fine. It will just take one minute or less.

T

Toutatis

Don't even bother downloading, someone said it was just 7 .rar files with another .rar inside.. and the picture thing is the clear-cut proof.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, since I don't pay extra for downloaded data... There is still hope that the release is not fake, only the proof.
I hope you don't use that mentality when picking up women at the bar. Faking via proof can lead to all kinds of problems.
every 640 user(s) here doenst go to a bar to pick women... they stay in home wake up all night waiting for the leak
lol
i must be special
my girl waiting for leak with me ^_^
your gf doesn't let you go to bars :lol:

nexusbetween

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT'S FAKE !!!

Read NFO

[---] Important [---]

Normally all our relases are without a PASSWORD but we had to put a password on this one as Nintendo gave us a constant trouble with DMCA claims literally every minute. We put a website up with the password in a .txt file which the DMCA will not get shut down so fast. Download the .txt here: http://tinyurl.com/7ullbx6 - the download will be locked from time to time randomly to prevent a fast shutdown of the site, if that happens just follow the instructions and you'll be fine. It will just take one minute or less.
Where did that last info come from? it wasn't on the site I was dling from

autopie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT'S FAKE !!!

Read NFO

[---] Important [---]

Inside the torrent probably; obscured so you can't determine it's a fake

kev50306

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT'S FAKE !!!

Read NFO

[---] Important [---]

I force the extraction of NFO file found in the part1 rar ;)

Porro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, since I don't pay extra for downloaded data... There is still hope that the release is not fake, only the proof.
I hope you don't use that mentality when picking up women at the bar. Faking via proof can lead to all kinds of problems.
every 640 user(s) here doenst go to a bar to pick women... they stay in home wake up all night waiting for the leak
lol
i must be special
my girl waiting for leak with me ^_^
same here :) We can't wait for it

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Well thank god Skyrim PC has leaked with crack. At least I have something to kill time with (although I cant help myself tabbing out and refreshing every 5min :( )

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To those of you lucky enough to have it: to share shows you care for everyone and it's not like we're pirates or anything.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those of you lucky enough to have it: to share shows you care for everyone and it's not like we're pirates or anything.

Those who are here and have it have stated they won't upload it. Don't push them into it, some of them claim to know someone who is uploading it though. (CJ hinted earlier we'd see it by this weekend.)

spritemcdonalds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS WEEKEND? I WANT THAT GAME NOW YOU GUYS HAVE IT IN YOUR HANDS

JUST GO TO YOUR LOCAL MCDONALDS AND USE THERE WIFI SO THEY GET SUED

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country

Those who are here and have it have stated they won't upload it. Don't push them into it, some of them claim to know someone who is uploading it though. (CJ hinted earlier we'd see it by this weekend.)
I will happily wait until I pickup my bestbuy preorder on the 20th. Anything before that would ruin it and make me not want to buy it even though I HAVE to own the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He's the reason why the banks closed lol.