Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Definitely a real video. The game's reached the hands of the media in North America today; the intro movie was already done in a trailer released in the past month, and clearly noted as the introductory video to depict the backstory to Skyward Sword.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this was posted earlier in the thread... what you all think? Fake? Demo?
It's likely not a fake. It's probably either a demo or a copy of the full version for reviewing purposes. Don't hold your breath for a leak.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The interesting thing in the video is that the date on the Wii shows 10/28. Obviously that could be manually set but it had me questioning if it was actually from a few days back and/or like you all have said, maybe a press release version...

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if it was leaked, what would you do? would you wait?
i am not sure what i would do. maybe wait... it would not be the same thing going and get a leaked game.

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry if I disappoint anyone, but the so called SKIDROW release is just a stupid survey fake. And even if you get a password (btw: sfasfamendsa2f), it only contains some crap PC game :/

But I'm still hoping for a leak as well xD (And yes, the collector's edition is pre-ordered and it will stay pre-ordered, I'm just having too much free-time left right now which sadly won't last until Nov 18th ^^)
DUH skidrow doesnt do wii games ....

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I would have loved to be on the beta testers list for this game.

I've been replaying Zelda OoT on my computer. I own the game, but let's face it. Higher res kicks!

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
Joining and subscribing to this hype train thread. :D I've already pre-ordered the Special Edition and paid for it in full, so I'll be feeling less guilty when acquire a... um... "backup" copy. ;P

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly I was going to get the legendary edition before I remember how many times Nintendo has screwed me over recently. I was an early adopter of the 3DS.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got a friend that works at GameStop and he just told me that his store already got their copies of Skyward Sword so... I dunno what to think xD.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamestop have had their copies of Skyward Sword for awhile now. It's only a matter of time before someone, somewhere, dumps the game. Sometime this week? Extremely possible. Anti piracy? Heavily doubt it.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol you guys are so impatient it'll be out in 2 weeks just go play disney u and tod till than :P

I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword like crazy now that my new computer setup's coming tomorrow and I'll be able to Dolphin it like a beast but I've got plenty of other things to keep me occupied until it releases :D.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol you guys are so impatient it'll be out in 2 weeks just go play disney u and tod till than :P
"Impatient"? I don't think so. We're building hype, we're not frothing at the mouth for an early dump so that we can play the game early.

how close is this friend? ive never heard of games being sent out this early but if its true..oh man. im getting to excited at a chance of this thing leaking i need a new hobby lol.
Except maybe this guy.

Let's be honest, though. If you have a Wii that has the ability to play backups, and an ISO for Skyward Sword was out there somewhere, you'd be no less "impatient" than the rest of us.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a friend that works at GameStop and he just told me that his store already got their copies of Skyward Sword so... I dunno what to think xD.

how close is this friend? ive never heard of games being sent out this early but if its true..oh man. im getting to excited at a chance of this thing leaking i need a new hobby lol.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest batch of Skyward Sword spoilers, hot out of the oven! As always, take these with a grain of salt. Also, open this box AT YOUR OWN RISK.

> You will encounter and battle a group of 7 demons throughout the game, and Ghirahim is one of those demons.
> The evil group are the silhouetted figures from the prologue footage.
> A pig-like demon that closely resembles Ganon is the leader of this group.
> Despite this, Majora is the final boss in the game - due to some shocking plot twist that takes place shortly after you defeat the Ganon lookalike.
> Majora is weakened; his soul eventually sealed within a mask.
> In order to defeat the Wind Fish (who has been corrupted by one of the seven demons,) you must lull it to sleep with the use of Zelda's harp.
> The final shield upgrade in the game results in a red, circular shield.
> Link defeats the group of demons; weakening them just enough for them to be banished (or sealed) to other lands, dimensions; what-have-you - but at a terrible price...
> The old Sheikah woman is guarding the Triforce, which is sealed behind a door within the Temple of Time.
> The Sheikah were once servants of the Goddess, and their duty was to protect and maintain Hyrule from evil forces, or from people who desired the Triforce's power.
> It's strongly suggested that Zelda and Link do love eachother; but there are only a few romantic hints and nothing more. (In other words, no kiss.)
> Contrary to the recent claims and rumors, Zelda DOES NOT DIE.
> In order to slay the seven demons, the descendant of the goddess must sacrifice herself.
> Zelda attempts to sacrifice herself in order to destroy the seven demons for good, but Link manages to stop her.
> The demons are instead, banished or sealed away to other realms - but they are still alive in some form or manner. This explains why future incarnations of Link find themselves transported to other realms, worlds or dimensions. It's his destiny and purpose to destroy the sources of evil for good.
> Zelda is descendant of the Goddess, who, in fact - was not an actual diety, but a mere mortal who was worshipped and mistaken as one.
> The Skyward Sword and the lyre were infused with essence of the three goddesses, explaining their tremendous magic power.
> The same essences are used to upgrade the Skyward Sword into the Master Sword.
> The leader of the evil group, although weakened and defeated by Link and Zelda, manages to avoid being banished or sealed away. Instead, the essence of his soul is left to linger throughout Hyrule - planning and waiting for the next opportunity to seize the Triforce.
> A majority of the Sheikah were massacred by the demons in their attempt to protect Hyrule over a span of hundreds and hundreds of years.
> The Sheikah created a sentient android race to aid their forces. They are stone-like creatures that vaguely resemble the Oocca, and were once responsible for maintaining and creating much of the ancient, magical technology that we see throughout the game - including Phi.
> The Silent Realm exists as a "time manipulator" for the Sheikah. It was capable of "reversing" certain events, in case if something catastrophic were to happen to Hyrule or the Triforce.
> However, the Silent Realm was eventually assaulted and 'deactivated' by the evil group, who scattered and manipulated the sources of energy needed to 'stabilize' the realm. In other words, the realm is litterly 'frozen' in time, hence the title, 'The Silent Realm.'
> You must collect the 'tears' of energy and transfer them to special crystals in the normal realm in order to reactivate fractions of the Silent Realm.
> Once you have reactivated a crystal - it will 'reverse' the effects of time within a certain area, essentially restoring the lands to their pure, original state.

Edit: Added more. These are being told as I'm putting them here, so there could be more coming.
Edit #2: That seems to be all. Even if the spoilers do get updated after Edit #2, I will not be moving this post to page 9, as many people don't like spoilers and only check the last page of threads. There will be another edit if anything gets updated.
Edit #3: More spoilers revealed, spoiler box updated. That's all for today (11/01/11). As stated before, this post is staying on this page unless a Mod wants me to delete this post or move it himself/herself. I will edit again if my source decides to reveal more to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.