Gaming Skyward Sword Getting Leaked Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm normally all for piracy, but I really don't want this to leak early.

I don't know why I feel that way.

I feel weird just thinking about how I don't want it to leak early. Day 0, yes... but not early.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm normally all for piracy, but I really don't want this to leak early.

I don't know why I feel that way.

I feel weird just thinking about how I don't want it to leak early. Day 0, yes... but not early.
Many games for the wii are not worth purchase, but this is. $50.00 well worth it. I also hope it doesnt leak until day zero or even after so those that may or may not pirate, will take the plunge.

MarkusE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. With Nintendork distributing some 200 review copies to European media sites plus some 500 review copies to North American media sites, it's not like they can trace who leaked which review copy anyway. Hell, if a non-name site like ZeldaInformer.com with 19000 monthly visitors ( http://quantcast.com/zeldainformer.com ) can get free pre-release review copies of OOT 3DS and SS, any random Joe website can. Remember how Lawrence.com posted a "live blog" about LOZ:TP a week covering up to the final boss, a week before that game was supposed to launch? They didn't get any punishment for that, and continued to review Nintendo games until shuttering in 2009. Nintendo doesn't care.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you look VERY closely at the second pic you can see there is a third flap.......
and inside there are little ninjas with orders to kill anyone who tries to copy/upload this game lol :ninja:

Still willing to take the chance :creep: ?

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people are smart about how they leak things, they wont be caught. On the other hand, actually being smart enough not to get caught is a lot harder than the majority of people seem to think.

MarkusE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Nintendork distributing some 200 review copies to European media sites plus some 500 review copies to North American media sites, it's not like they can trace who leaked which review copy anyway.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people are smart about how they leak things, they wont be caught. On the other hand, actually being smart enough not to get caught is a lot harder than the majority of people seem to think.
Well even if you're smart enough to know how not to get caught, you might simply not have the resources to do so.

If Nintendo wanted to prevent leaks, they probably should've put the review copies on RVT-R discs. I don't think there are any public softmods for the RVT-R readers, and I'd imagine most people wouldn't want to softmod a system that still belongs to Nintendo. While it's not impossible to load RVT-R backups on a retail Wii, it's not as easy as loading retail backups.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoeqyg9pBPE&feature=channel_video_title

God damn it I want to play it so bad lol.

aufgreifen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I disappoint anyone, but the so called SKIDROW release is just a stupid survey fake. And even if you get a password (btw: sfasfamendsa2f), it only contains some crap PC game :/

But I'm still hoping for a leak as well xD (And yes, the collector's edition is pre-ordered and it will stay pre-ordered, I'm just having too much free-time left right now which sadly won't last until Nov 18th ^^)

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a link to the soundtrack jumping around earlier, are we allowed to post if and if so, does anyone have it?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
The white ones have white buttons. Plus, I think the gold wiimote is hidious, no matter the color of the buttons. I have a black knock off motion+ I bought just for this game because I have a launch wii. Will buy first day on shelves. I have purchased every zelda game at launch since day one, no way Im stopping now.

yeah but this controller is gold, not white, hideous? i knew it would be great as soon as it was revealed, that is why i pre-ordered my copy just to get my hands on the wiimote, i was surprised we were going to get this in europe in the 1st place, my pre-order is already paid off so i am waiting for release day, i don't know if i want the game to be leaked because i have uncharted 3 (and sonic generations in the horizon) to play in 2 days anyway so i wouldn't have time to play skyward sword right now, also why is everyone in such a rush to play right now, you all know november is a busy month for games and i am sure you have a few games to play this month.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man if someone leaks this game they're gonna be in deep shit. REALLY deep shit. Not ankle-deep, not knee-deep, but ARMPIT-DEEP. ATLEAST.

Actually, no they won't. In fact, a person leaking it wouldn't be in any trouble at all. The reason the guy who leaked New Super Mario Bros Wii got in trouble is because he posted the receipt of his purchase and said he did it. Then again, that personw as obviously very stupid and deserved lawsuit for doing something so stupid.

Believe me, any normal person with common sense who wanted to leak such a game could easily do it anonymously and Nintendo would never trace it.

Reactions: 1 person

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i did pay it already, i know that i want it, i can just walk by gamestop and get it when it gets released. but i would be happy if i got a chance to play it before nov 18th. i am trying my best to avoid looking and reading previews, because i don't want any spoilers :3 i want that "new zelda game unexplored world" feeling again!

but when i think about it, as someone said before (forgot the username, sorry), i would not like the game to be leaked before the game release, but i don't really know why.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this was posted earlier in the thread... what you all think? Fake? Demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1