Gaming Skyrim Mod Help

Etiennea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for a mod code that will make items in a house non-"Stealing" if the NPC is dead.

For example, if the NPC's house has a sword in it, it will say "Steal Sword". But if you kill the NPC first, it will say "Take Sword". It's sort of like setownership but in an automatic way if the owner(s) of the house are dead.

Is there anything like this? If not, but it's possible to be done, may you please help me for making such a mod?

If this mod exists, is there a way to make a certain house/place/dungeon non-respawning? I murdered the couple in Bolli's House in Riften and I want to make that a non-respawning house so I can put stuff in there.

Just wondering. Thank you.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GBAtemp is a great place and community, with many knowledgeable people of all sorts of stuff, but if you want a correct and fast answer for these kind of specific answers, I think you're better off at TESNexus.com . It's the biggest and maybe best TES modding community out there, it's really worthwhile to make an account. Search their thousands of mods, or ask it on their forums.

Maybe you'll get an answer here, but you can be 100% you get an answer over there.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this mod exists, is there a way to make a certain house/place/dungeon non-respawning? I murdered the couple in Bolli's House in Riften and I want to make that a non-respawning house so I can put stuff in there.

Just wondering. Thank you.
At worst, you can always load the construction kit yourself and create a mini-mod for that specific home, and any further specific places you decide you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins