Skyrim Error

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by xX DRACO ICE Xx, Aug 16, 2013.

1. xX DRACO ICE Xx
    OP

xX DRACO ICE Xx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2011
    In a cloud
    Ok, so sometime back I got Skyrim. It worked just fine (with exception of annoying lag, but that's from my computer being dumb.)
    Out of the blue, it starts giving me these messages when trying to fast travel. I have no idea why it's doing this. I reset my computer like 3 times (waiting several minutes in between) and it still gives me this.
    I searched like crazy on Google for anybody who has had this problem, but I couldn't find anything.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thanatos Telos

Thanatos Telos random stuff

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Odd. Is it the Steam version? Specs including OS?

3. xX DRACO ICE Xx
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2011
    In a cloud
    It's a torrented version...

Windows 7 x64
    Dell Inspirion 1545
    Pentium Dual Core CPU T4300@2.10GHz
    4GB RAM
    Graphic Card: Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

4. marcus134

marcus134 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 7, 2011
    Canada
    Qu├ębec
    reinstall the game or look for another release.
    it's also possible that some component is failing but it looks more like DRM circumvention not working properly

5. xX DRACO ICE Xx
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2011
    In a cloud
    Yeah, I had reinstalling in mind.
    A component that suddenly fails? Yeesh, with this 5 year old laptop, I won't be surprised...

6. Kirito-kun

Kirito-kun Disciple of GabeN

Banned
    Jul 23, 2013
    Canada
    22nd Floor
    A reinstallation is probably be the best choice.

But honestly though, if you want the most fluid experience, just purchase the game on Steam. Support the developers.

I personally took the "torrent first buy later" route with this game, and let me just tell you, modding becomes way easier after obtaining a legit version. Since modding's one of my favorite aspects of Skyrim, it completely justified the purchase for me.

7. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with the idea that your version of the game wasn't cracked all that well to begin with. You're probably better off finding a better cracked copy if that's how you choose to obtain it. I'd assume that you can just move over your saves to the new installation as long as you back them up. It's a pain in the ass when an installation goes sour, legit or not, but sometimes re-installation is the best you can do.

8. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Yup, just back your saves up, get a new torrent, read the NFO and work your way from there. Good luck, shouldn't be too hard

9. shoesus2
    This message by shoesus2 has been removed from public view by tj_cool, Aug 19, 2013.
    Aug 19, 2013