NEILYOUNG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi
I ve buy a sky3ds and get it working correctly with sandisk Samsung and transcend card....so I would like to know which one you use
Please when you vote pût a comment with version of your SD ie "sandisk sdhc ultra 32 class 10"
Thank you

NEILYOUNG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No my sdcard come from an official shop near my house and is official.
. hwtest is ok

Yes I use games from the same region as my 3ds eur

NEILYOUNG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wonder something else I can now play all My games if I keep blue button press I can launch any games but saves are corrupt
I don t think it's red version because My 3ds is 9.4.0.21e
Could you tell when i press blue button 10 sec what it does ? Why i get corrupt save ?
Thank you

D

Deleted-355425

I wonder something else I can now play all My games if I keep blue button press I can launch any games but saves are corrupt
I don t think it's red version because My 3ds is 9.4.0.21e
Could you tell when i press blue button 10 sec what it does ? Why i get corrupt save ?
Thank you

taken from skys site:

4. Initial SKY3DS:
Power on your 3ds console , hold to press red/blue button with finger, insert to 3DS Slot with your sky3ds , it will not display any game icon on screen. Pull out sky3ds and insert to 3DS again , the LED light will flashing fast, the game icon still doesn’t display. Again, pull out sky3ds and insert to 3DS, LED light flashing and turn off in few seconds, this means the first game save data has been read EEPROM normally from MicroSD card, you can play to enjoy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F