rayanjn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a few question about the Sky3ds:
1- How do I update Sky3ds? Right know I have version 9.5 and want to update to the latest version so I can play online. Also will I lose all my save file is I update sky3ds?
2- Can I play games online I have read that Nintendo will block if you go online while using sky3ds

Those are my question thanks in advance :]

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a few question about the Sky3ds:
1- How do I update Sky3ds? Right know I have version 9.5 and want to update to the latest version so I can play online. Also will I lose all my save file is I update sky3ds?
2- Can I play games online I have read that Nintendo will block if you go online while using sky3ds

Those are my question thanks in advance :]

You don't update Sky3DS. You update the console. So just update normally through system menu. And no, you won't lose any save.

You can play games online but if you don't have a private header for the roms you use, you'll most likely be banned.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
What he said. Though the only thing you can update on your Sky3DS is the template file used to read and pass off all games (on the list) as retail copies.

Yeah, you can go online with any game you want, though if it's a question of whether you'd be banned or not doing so would probably be yes. Using some games online w/ sky3ds is risky, as it can lead to your console being bricked, though I've heard that some 3rd party games, like monster hunter, don't really regulate hacked headers on their servers, so I'd say MH4U is safe to go online with using a public header

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What he said. Though the only thing you can update on your Sky3DS is the template file used to read and pass off all games (on the list) as retail copies.

Yeah, you can go online with any game you want, though if it's a question of whether you'd be banned or not doing so would probably be yes. Using some games online w/ sky3ds is risky, as it can lead to your console being bricked, though I've heard that some 3rd party games, like monster hunter, don't really regulate hacked headers on their servers, so I'd say MH4U is safe to go online with using a public header

you really meant "bricked"? or did you mean to say "banned"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-