Hacking SKY3DS Purchasing Question.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been scammed on Aliexpress before. I emailed the seller before buying to confirm exactly what I was getting, but the seller sent me something else entirely (a cheaper/worse product).

And their dispute process is a joke. The seller acknowledged sending me something different to what I had ordered, but I still lost the case and lost my money. How can that happen? In the end, I had to charge back via credit card. The whole thing was a huge waste of time and effort.

For that reason, I now avoid the site.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought my Gateway from realhotstuff.com (they also sell Sky3DS) and got it a few days latter just paying normal shipping. They are based in the US and aside from old/cheap banners there checkout process is not as shady as a lot of other sites.
(Just my 2 cents)

I agree... Best U.S. site around is RealHotStuff

donkeymilk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree... Best U.S. site around is RealHotStuff

Yep. I've been buying from them since GBA carts. Recently, I got a couple gateways, a DSTwo, and a Sky3DS red. I emailed them to ask when the blue button edition was coming in (because the red edition sucks) and they told me to just RMA the red one and they would send me a blue one. He shipped it out today.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. I've been buying from them since GBA carts. Recently, I got a couple gateways, a DSTwo, and a Sky3DS red. I emailed them to ask when the blue button edition was coming in (because the red edition sucks) and they told me to just RMA the red one and they would send me a blue one. He shipped it out today.

That's a great deal, Nice of them to do that for you.. great company. I was also thinking about getting a Sky 3ds "Blue" card also. I have Gateway but playing on the newest version right now seems like a better deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr