sky3ds not working

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 3dsbaby16, Nov 19, 2016.

1. 3dsbaby16
    OP

3dsbaby16 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2016
    Hi guys

Just a quick question my a redundant blue button sky3ds card I have dug out to send to a friend. I used to use this fine before taking the advice of the kind folk on here and moving to al9h.

Now this card worked fine before but I wanted to setup a few roms on a card,

I used diskwriter to move a few roms but however no matter what I do, the card led doesnt flash and load any roms once in the 3ds. Could this be because I know have al9h on my 3DS?

I am using DiskWriterV203b4 and template1021, which is the same as I used before as is the microSD card. The only difference is that my 3ds is now on al9h.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. 3dsbaby16
    OP

3dsbaby16 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2016
    Any help appreciated

3. MiiJack

MiiJack Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2016
    Madagascar
    Use DiskWriterV202b1, use another µSD, or hold the blue button when inserting it then eject it, re-insert it and see if it works.

4. 3dsbaby16
    OP

3dsbaby16 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2016
    Many thanks for your reply

Just tried DiskWriterV202b1, then used another µSD (8GB) and finally tried holding the blue button when inserting and then reinserting, but nothing :(

The card definitely worked before. You think it could have died or the 3Ds no longer compatible with it?

thanks again

5. MiiJack

MiiJack Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2016
    Madagascar
    Maybe it just doesn't connect to the connectors, try fiddling around.

6. Joshwraith

Joshwraith GBAtemp Fan

Jun 4, 2009
    Mexico
    +1, I think maybe it is the microsd card that doesn't touch the pins inside the flashcard, I have a blue button that sometimes did not detect the microsd even without removing it from the 3ds, what I did was to add a thin sticker on one of the faces of the microsd to add pressure, You could try that but remember to use a thin paper or a not very bulky sticker.