Trophies
Website
www.hilvl.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. I'm new here.

I bought a N3DS and am using SKY3DS.

I've been reading and reading the entire forum until my brain was on fire.

I have a physical copy of Super Smash 3DS that I'm going to lock up (I can also buy the Monster Hunter 4U copy and lock that up as well).

But can anyone explain in a "dummy" guide on how to get the private header from my game, inject the header, then make custom templates for it?d All the information is so spread out, I just can't find it all lol.

I just want to be able to play Super Smash Online (Without my game cart), Fantasy Life online, Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 Online, Tomodachi Life Online, Braverly Default (Friend features), Pokemon Omega Ruby.

I found this thread as well: https://gbatemp.net/threads/rom-headers-question.381164/page-2#post-5335271
But it confuses me = /

I traded in my 3DS XL, so I don't have that anymore. Needed it to afford the N3DS.

Would be nice if someone made a all-in-one guide for dummies that explained in a nice ol process for us SKY3DS users, or heck a video would be amazing as well. I would even donate some money for this to happen.

Thanks, hope you can help.

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I asked my friend who also does this stuff.

He has a Gateway that's on 9.2.

Can I just give him my smash bros and he can dump it for me and then I'll be good to go?
Yep. That should do it ^^

Edit: For getting the header anyway, you still will have to muck around with the sky template file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes