sky3ds eeprom

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AdityaDarkseid, Jan 3, 2015.

1. AdityaDarkseid
    OP

AdityaDarkseid Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2015
    Indonesia
    Cirebon
    i only have sky3ds card with red button , it means the old one, and i don't know how to use sky3ds converter tool, in line "if the eeprom say "NO" is right" . So far only pokemon omega ruby which can indicate eeprom say no and it means, the save data in sd card ,
    My question is : how to make every rom i write "NO" not "YES" ?

2. johnbus

johnbus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2014
    United States
    There's a sticky to help this sort of thing.

You don't need to convert everything to a CARD2 format, as the newest writer and template should work fine, but Method 1 in the sticky describes how to use a third-party tool to modify the rom and how to modify the template.

3. Lucas0408

Lucas0408 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2014
  4. AdityaDarkseid
    OP

AdityaDarkseid Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2015
    Indonesia
    Cirebon
    the reason, i ask this because in my country micro sd so far only 32 gb, and my memory 16 gb only have 9 game, so far in memory 32 gb only have 8 game and whenever i write another game the save data is corrupted, i thankfull for pokemon omega ruby because save data store in sd card and persona q because
    have acces to save in both game and sd card , but the other game not have something like that and i am very sad in game braverly default because corrupted save data, whenever i backup and restore it , is always corrupt, method about A,a,B,b the weakest problem is i need memory with higher size. and i don't now detail about method 3

5. Lucas0408

Lucas0408 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2014
    u no longer need them methods for 10+ games, just read the thread that I linked u

6. AdityaDarkseid
    OP

AdityaDarkseid Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2015
    Indonesia
    Cirebon
    thanks a lot, hope i get video tutorial to show it