1. Javieribaf4272

OP Javieribaf4272 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi, a long time ago I bought a sky3ds + with orange buttons for my 3ds, but I lost the sd where I had the data and the games, I see that the page is dead, where could I get the files to make it work?

MohammedQ8 likes this.
  2. BaamAlex
    This message by BaamAlex has been removed from public view by Flame, May 7, 2021, Reason: great way to help /s.
    May 5, 2021
  3. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina

Germany
    A starting point for dead webpages is the Wayback Machine.
    https://web.archive.org/

Edit:
    With some playing around in the Wayback Machine the latest firmware can be downloaded. If I got this right it should suffice to place unmodified 3DS ROMs on a FAT32 formatted micro-SD in order to play them with Sky3DS+.
    As much as I want to help, I just can't because I don't have one of these myself.

In any case:

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by KleinesSinchen, May 7, 2021 - Reason: Removing quote to delete post above
  4. MohammedQ8
    This message by MohammedQ8 has been removed from public view by linuxares, May 6, 2021, Reason: >:(.
    May 6, 2021
  5. miguel123

miguel123 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    someone still have the template tools ? if you have the tools, could you put them on Google Drive ? please, i really need them

6. BaamAlex
    This message by BaamAlex has been removed from public view by Flame, May 7, 2021.
    May 7, 2021
  7. MohammedQ8

MohammedQ8 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Kuwait
    Sky3ds blue doesn’t play all games you should buy sky3ds plus because it plays all games.

Luma is useful to dump roms and use their headers to play online on your sky3ds plus.

I don’t think you can go online with luma without getting banned.

8. VzUh

VzUh you are now reading my custom title

Spain
    -snip-

this is actually a bad tip. you are gonna get a fair amount of replies saying that you dont get banned on luma if you dont intentionally put effort to get banned, and even then it can be hard.

putting an already owned flashcard to use is reasonable. but unless a reason exists, buying a flashcard nowadays is just... unneeded. VERY uneeded. and also expensive, as opossed to literally free software

also, luma is useful to do about everything on a 3ds, not only dump stuff. it lacks a memory editor, function that only gateway allows afaik, but in turn it enables you to do a lot of interesting stuff like screen streming, input redirection, etc

also here i am telling ppl to not post unhelpful replies while at the same time contributing nothing to the post :v

Last edited by Flame, May 7, 2021
    KleinesSinchen likes this.
  9. BaamAlex
    This message by BaamAlex has been removed from public view by Flame, May 7, 2021.
    May 7, 2021
  10. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina

Germany
    Well said. I really don't get the hatred towards 3DS mode flashcarts. Limitations, problems, downsides. (By the way: I'm still using my VHS recorder sometimes. It has a lot of downsides compared to modern alternatives…)

Pretty frustrating to see people asking for help with Sky3DS in the "3DS – Flashcarts and Custom Firmwares" section to only see them getting https://3ds.hacks.guide/ as a response – often without any explanation. Mentioning the guide and the arguments why CFW is superior is okay (and should be done). Maybe someone actually doesn't know or doesn't think it is that easy and safe as it is. Making fun of people (or even being offensive) is not a basis for discussion and does not show a good side of GBAtemp.

Threads like this one (with one-word or one-link replies), are the reason why I'm interested in getting them myself. If I had Sky3DS(+) and Stargate 3DS, maybe I would be able to actually help people who want to use them for whatever reason. If they weren't that expensive, I would gladly get them in order to be able to assist with questions and put an end to the one-sided hatred.

B.B.Link likes this.
  11. MohammedQ8

MohammedQ8 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Kuwait
    I just love sky3ds plus that is all hehe

He knew about cfw but he asked about sky3ds so stop forcing cfw on people.

12. BaamAlex
    May 7, 2021
  13. k7ra

k7ra GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Wait, site is down?
    Interesting
    I have sky3ds+ orange 2 buttons
    If you still need last fw, then I can upload it

-snip-

Last edited by Flame, May 7, 2021
    MohammedQ8 likes this.
  14. BaamAlex
    May 7, 2021
  15. k7ra
    This message by k7ra has been removed from public view by Flame, May 7, 2021.
    May 7, 2021
  16. Flame

Flame Me > You

can people stick to the thread please. im sure OP probably knows about CFW. but is asking about something else.

thank you.

MohammedQ8 and k7ra like this.
  17. miguel123

miguel123 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    i was able to find the Template.Txt:

Attached Files:

Last edited by miguel123, May 7, 2021
    grimson likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Download, Sky3ds+,