Sky3ds Blue button

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kenx83, Mar 10, 2015.

1. kenx83
    OP

kenx83 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2015
    Angola
    Hello

I have actually a red button Sky3ds card.
    I wrote 10 first game and I know that it cannot be changed anymore.

If I buy the blue button, may i be able to change the first 10 games after writting them previously?

2. s-arash

s-arash GBAtemp Regular

Sep 3, 2013
    United States
    you can bypass 10 games limit
    there's no need to buy a new card

3. M4RWiN

M4RWiN Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
  4. kenx83
    OP

kenx83 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2015
    Angola
    I already bypassed the game limit.

I ask my question again (sorry i don't speak english very well)

I have 30 games actually on the card A. If I change for another micro SD card, called B, I know that the first 10 games on card A should be the same on the card B.
    My question is: on the blue version 2, can i put 10 different first games? Or it should be always the same first 10 games for each micro sd

5. johnbus

johnbus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2014
    United States
    You shouldn't need to have the same games on both MicroSDs.

Just hold the red button down for about five seconds as soon as it changes to the desired game. If you time it right, the light won't come back on until you let go, and it will flash endlessly when you do. This causes an error that prevents it from changing games, allowing the game to play and save fine.

To change games when you're done, you can open and close System Settings, eject and reinsert the cart, or power cycle the system.

6. joepassive

joepassive GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2012
    Iceland
    with the blue button you can have up to 31 games per microsd card, and you can change them as much as you want :)