Canada
20170308_063009.jpg

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice find. I like that Link can mount any animal he finds in the game. Even the wolves. I dare some to try though. They ususal travel in packs and knock Link on his ass quickly. Killing them or running away is ususally a must.

Last edited by chartube12,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I noticed yesterday while fighting properly and for the first time a Lynel, and saw that when you stun him, you can mount him.
However, I'm not sure if I can actually tame him or not since I don't have enough stamina.

Can anyone confirm if you can tame one? Or is the mount option there just to attack him?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I noticed yesterday while fighting properly and for the first time a Lynel, and saw that when you stun him, you can mount him.
However, I'm not sure if I can actually tame him or not since I don't have enough stamina.

Can anyone confirm if you can tame one? Or is the mount option there just to attack him?
You can only mount him to stab him, if you look at the UI soothe isn't an option. And as a side note, there are several things you can't ride sadly. Like those bull things.

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really wish they would have implemented the ability to register the Stalhorse. I don't understand why they made it mountable when
you can't actually keep it. It vanishes at 5 AM but maybe they could've made an exception to the Stalhorses you register.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free