Gaming Sirfetch'd Has anyone figured out the Evolution?

Modzvilleusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My Farfetch'd is Level 38 and still no sirfetch'd evolution.

According to the official Pokemon website, only Farfetch'd that have survived many battles can attain this evolution.

Modzvilleusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Has your farfetch'd survived many battles yet?
lol yeah I caught it at 20 and it's level 50 now, still no evolve lol.
Word on the street is that it needs to be holding a leek item and it has something to do with 3 battles.
here's the data for it's evolution, if anyone has any ideas.
@ 0 (U43) [3]"
steamrolling 3 trainers didn't do the trick.
steamrolling 1 trainer with 3 pokemon didn't do it either

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My ladyfetchd evolved at 24
Dang! Is it holding a leek item? Did it evolve after a trainer battle or after a wild encounter?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
lol yeah I caught it at 20 and it's level 50 now, still no evolve lol.
Word on the street is that it needs to be holding a leek item and it has something to do with 3 battles.
here's the data for it's evolution, if anyone has any ideas.
@ 0 (U43) [3]"
steamrolling 3 trainers didn't do the trick.
steamrolling 1 trainer with 3 pokemon didn't do it either

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dang! Is it holding a leek item? Did it evolve after a trainer battle or after a wild encounter?
It had the leek, yeah. Not sure what fight it was, I think it was in a cave before the fire gym to a trainer.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I Switched to Sword last minute after seeing the exclusives, but it was still kind of a tossup. I figured Sirfetch'd could actually be useful to play with. Now just hoping I can get the damn thing to evolve after seeing this.

If I were to use a psychic Pokemon, which I usually don't, I'd take Gothielle over Galarian Ponyta.

Newwaverap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To evolve into Sirfetch'd you need to have a Farfetch'd with a leek attached. To get a leek you can catch a few Farfetch'd and check them for leeks. Once you have one with a leek attached. Find a trainer with 3 or more pokemon in their team and battle them. Beat 3 pokemon in a row ONLY 3, if the trainer has more just switch your farfetch'd out. At the end of the battle, without the need to level up, your Farfetch'd will evolve into Sirfetch'd.

Griizly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I managed to get it evolve by making a duo battle on road 6,
My farfetch'd had a leek
I ko the first opponent, then ko my other pokemon pokemon and finally ko the last opponent
Tadaaa farfetch'd evolved :D

Shadowghul91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To evolve into Sirfetch'd you need to have a Farfetch'd with a leek attached. To get a leek you can catch a few Farfetch'd and check them for leeks. Once you have one with a leek attached. Find a trainer with 3 or more pokemon in their team and battle them. Beat 3 pokemon in a row ONLY 3, if the trainer has more just switch your farfetch'd out. At the end of the battle, without the need to level up, your Farfetch'd will evolve into Sirfetch'd.

You can just beat a regular Pokemon you only need to crit 3 times in one fight......mine evolved like that against a woingenau‍♂️

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how the heck is that even done i mean its possiable but has gamefreak lost it? how can you land 3 crits on a single pokemon without you or it fainting?the only way i can think of is having a slightly underleveled farfetch'd and using a low powered hi ratio move? how did you guys do it? the only move i can think of i doubt farfetch'd can even learn (frost breath)

Last edited by chrisrlink,

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Farfetch'd is Level 38 and still no sirfetch'd evolution.

According to the official Pokemon website, only Farfetch'd that have survived many battles can attain this evolution.
you need to land three critical hits in a single match, the leek is not required but helps you land more crits.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
how the heck is that even done i mean its possiable but has gamefreak lost it? how can you land 3 crits on a single pokemon without you or it fainting?the only way i can think of is having a slightly underleveled farfetch'd and using a low powered hi ratio move? how did you guys do it? the only move i can think of i doubt farfetch'd can even learn (frost breath)

Who talked about Farfetch'd not being allowed to faint? I experimented a bit and here's what I got:
Farfetch'd lands 3 crits and faints: No evolution.
Farfetch'd lands 3 crits, faints AND gets revived: It evolves into Sirfetch'd.
Didn't test for "lands a crit, faints, gets revived, lands remaining crits" for it ending up alive at the end of the battle.
But it seems, there's a bit of room at least.

And, honestly, it wasn't that hard. Just find a Pokémon with a bit of defense, have your Farfetch'd hold an item that boosts its crit rate, use Focus Energy at the start of the fight and hit the opponent with weak attacks.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just get to post game and the wild area is level 60 and just grab a Farfetch'd low level and find a metapod, it only knows harden. Land the three critical hits and then swap out to kill it.

Reactions: chrisrlink

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead