Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone downloaded this yet? I grabbed it last night. the graphics are unbelievable. The game/story reminds me of RE4 mixed with bioshock.

The motion controls are great there is a part where you have to brace up against a door and shake the controller firmly to keep the zombie/weird villagers from getting in.
Can't wait for the full thing.

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed. I was impressed with the trailer. I got smoked by the villagers and decided to just wait till the game comes out instead of trying again to play through the demo. It is eerie, the way that lighting is used with the flashlight

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered the game from Play Asia instead of downloading it from the PSN on 7/24/08. The game is English/Japanese and is not region protected. I figured if I'm gonna pay for a download, I'd rather have a disc that I could sell/give to a friend when I'm done with it.

Bob Loblaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh nice i might do that too.

although i like if im laying in bed and don't feel like getting up i can just grab my controller and start playing without getting up to throw a disc in.

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Supah Eirian said:
I ordered the game from Play Asia instead of downloading it from the PSN on 7/24/08. The game is English/Japanese and is not region protected. I figured if I'm gonna pay for a download, I'd rather have a disc that I could sell/give to a friend when I'm done with it.

Hmm... So that one comes in english too? I mean, can I choose the audio and subtitles language?

Bob Loblaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mucuna said:
Supah Eirian said:

Hmm... So that one comes in english too? I mean, can I choose the audio and subtitles language?

Yeah I think on most or all PS3 games you can do this. The PS3 is totally region-free I believe.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
test84 said:
As I know, SIREN is episodic and just download only for JAPAN and maybe released later for other countries on BD.
Humm , why release the demo on US PlayStation store then? And promise a release fall 2008...

As for the game, it looks promising, the main character looks just like a guy i know, it's hilarious.

Bob Loblaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm pretty sure this will be available for download in all regions on thurs. But yeah it's $4.99 an epsiode and there is 4 episodes. each episode contains 3 chapters (how confusing!
tongue.gif
hehe )

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
The original game was cool, it implemented a "ghoul vision", while innovative it took some of the eerie atmosphere. I think that feature will be present in this new game but won't be an essential part of the gameplay experience.

I agree, the demo was great.

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own the Asia Blu-Ray copy. Totally in English, no probs/translating required. They even sent a a Japanese copy of the soundtrack for ordering from play-asia
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-