Singularity a PS4 game?

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heavy Rain developer Quantic Dream registers "singularityps4.com" domain name potentially related to next-gen game and platform from Sony.

Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls developer Quantic Dream may be working on a PlayStation 4 game titled Singularity. As spotted by Superannuation in a new Kotaku feature, the Paris-based developer registered the domain singularityps4.com in November.
So this game is like BioShock.. Seems interesting. It's confirmed i'm getting a PS4, so I'll check this FPS.

:arrow: GameSpot

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[friendly advice]
your font in your quote is completely unreadable in the OP. Select your quote, use the and use the format eraser tool to get make it readable for us dark themers.
[friendly advice]

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever happened to Beyond: Two Souls? They made quite a fuss of it at last year's E3 and its been quiet ever since.

Haven't played Heavy Rain yet, I might pick it up eventually but it never seemed too interesting.

Also um...

Singularity_cover.jpg

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why do you think the game is like Bioshock? The only thing you know is a possible title and the developer...
That said, their old domain names do give some credit to this rumor. heavyrainps3.com and beyondps3.com ARE pretty similar to singularityps4.com.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment