Hacking Single game flashcart?

Parax342

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make a flashcart boot into one game when you open it? I was going to put some ROM hacks on cards (for myself, NOT TO SELL.) and I want it to feel authentic. I am aware that the picture on the home menu will not match the game. Thanks!

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My best suggestion would be to buy a bootleg DS flashcart and take it apart, those are usually flashcarts that likely autoboot to ROMs with a cheap SD card inside. I'm not fully sure if an autoboot solution exists publicly?

Reactions: Parax342

Parax342

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My best suggestion would be to buy a bootleg DS flashcart and take it apart, those are usually flashcarts that likely autoboot to ROMs with a cheap SD card inside. I'm not fully sure if an autoboot solution exists publicly?
a link? please?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not fully sure on that myself - but some flashcarts are like that. Some look exactly like flashcarts, as seen here:
Bootlegs%2002.jpg

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, and I wish you luck!
Tried to look into a flashcart based solution, but can't find much of anything that'd help - if you want to look into that more, look into an "autoboot" function on a flashcart. I may just be missing something.

Oh! One more thing, excuse me for the double post, but it seems sellers on Etsy sell reproduction DS cartridges. You could buy one off there if they sell the game you're looking for, or perhaps ask if they could make you one? The ones they make may not work unless you have custom firmware on 3DS, though.

Parax342

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
th
No problem, and I wish you luck!
Tried to look into a flashcart based solution, but can't find much of anything that'd help - if you want to look into that more, look into an "autoboot" function on a flashcart. I may just be missing something.

Oh! One more thing, excuse me for the double post, but it seems sellers on Etsy sell reproduction DS cartridges. You could buy one off there if they sell the game you're looking for, or perhaps ask if they could make you one? The ones they make may not work unless you have custom firmware on 3DS, though.
thanks

Reactions: CeeDee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: