Since when Reddit became wOKe / Twitter #2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My god, I've gotten banned from many subreddits by now because of "my jokes" (it's funny because I just post what I think without the intention of them being "jokes")

EDIT: For perspective purposes, have in mind that I've post far worse things in this site and I haven't been banned.

I'm new to it (Reddit), been there like a year and a half, but subs are filled with posts with the quality of those from Twitter.

I don't think this is how it was before, or was it?

Seems like I'm too late and missed all the fun... or those damn white knights teenagers are overtaking the internet.

Solution
I'm not surprised that a thread entitled "since when did reddit become woke?" turned into a debate about the validity of segregation.

This thread is a dumpster fire. [Closed]

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Right. A useless unrealistic
This happened all throughout history and is more realistic than keeping the Frankenstein creation of civilisation on lifesupport for much longer.
unachievable option that achieves nothing
I don't see how you keep it stable how it is for much longer.
in terms of preventing the active harm
If people who want nothing to do with eachother to the point of being literal bigots go their seperate way that will prevent active harm. Forcing them together is the issue here.
that's already happening. You've made the world a better place today.
Thx
b209661e24401d41f17eba248616917f.jpg

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This happened all throughout history and is more realistic than keeping the Frankenstein creation of civilisation on lifesupport for much longer.

I don't see how you keep it stable how it is for much longer.

If people who want nothing to do with eachother to the point of being literal bigots go their seperate way that will prevent active harm. Forcing them together is the issue here.

Thx
b209661e24401d41f17eba248616917f.jpg
Yeah man people speak of past segregation with such glowing nostalgia for all the good it did. You did nothing to explain how you're going to separate all the different races, gay people, trans people, women, etc, let alone the eg. gay black women, do they get their own specific desert island to keep them safe from all flavours of bigot? What about when some of them start getting old, and others on the same island are ageist?

You're a lost cause and I'm out.

Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Yeah man people speak of past segregation with such glowing nostalgia for all the good it did.
Exactly my point. If people go and form their own places there will be no segregation. Segregation is the result of people unwillingly being close to eachother.
You did nothing to explain how you're going to separate all the different races, gay people, trans people, women, etc, let alone the eg. gay black women,
By just offering the possibility for people to form their own communties/societies. If say trans people and militiant muslims choose to live side by side, thats fine with me.
do they they their own specific desert island to keep them safe from all flavours of bigot?
I dont understand this question
What about when some of them start getting old, and others on the same island are ageist?
Their problem not mine.
You're a lost cause and I'm out.
Alright, take care.

• Haha
Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@hippy dave
how about you stop using the internet?
If you're being so sensitive about it, I think it's time for you to step out.

We don't want to be held responsible for your suicide.
Keep breathing, K? Thanks.

rofl omg :rofl2:
Pointing out the obvious enormous holes in someone's arguments doesn't actually cause me that much stress, thanks for your sincere concern. I'm not the one who started a thread to whine about how the mean Reddit bullies are being mean to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Creamu and JuanMena

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Is there a reddit forum for sunshine enjoyers?

I have written a poem about this discussion

Fun for everyone

everywhere you look
everywhere you go
you see them

on every side of an issue
every season of love
its there

big odd dreams
they dont go well together
but each by themselves
worlds of wonders

The flames go out
the stones stop their rolls
the sun has risen

free at last!

Last edited by Creamu,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...