Hacking Since Update V1.08

shatteredirony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In the game menu it seems to be scrolling slower and take a few seconds if you scroll using the slider bar at side to bring back up the games im going to try and reformat the card again but id like to know if other people are having the same problems as i am.

Also hey to everyone just joined lol

terminator99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont use the slider with the pen, I just use the cursor keys to cycle thru the list. And it scrolls fast when using a SDHC.
happy.gif
dry.gif
happy.gif

shatteredirony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I generally just use the d-pad but since i installed V1.08 there is major slow down i guess i should tell you what i have on it might give a better view on what maybe wrong.

i use a 4gb san disc sdhc
i have currently 52 games in total (i am thinking it might be this but using v1.07 i had no slow down whatsoever)

an thats about it no music no films nothing just games and save files ive read a few posts round the board and a few mentioned sticking the games into individual folders and that might speed the process up but like i said v1.07 i had no problems with

shatteredirony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah well ive thought sod it and have gone back to the 1.07 version see if there is any problems at all and im running a test as well by taking the action replay .dat file with it

shatteredirony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i have found out i have now got the problem on the 1.07 version so i don't know whats going on anybody got any ideas i reformatted the card as per what everyone has said to do before using v1.08 and i have had nothing but problems since

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When Windows is formatting a drive, it is formatting it for use with Windows. Evidence is when you examine the FAT table and there are headers that lead the contents.

Use Panasonic's SD Formatter 2.0

It's free and it works well.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
found the solution for the lag u need to format card to FAT16 so click start and type cmd after that make sure your on C:\ and type this format x: /FS:FAT where x is the drive letter of your card and say yes to the message. Tested on 4gb sandisk micro sdhc with 1.08 kernel and the list has no lag and games load faster. Now need to get Jump Ultimate Stars working on TTDS

Rhuarc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone compared using this method to using the Panasonic SD Formatter? I have read that the windows system isn't designed for formatting SD cards, and will add things to the formatting of the card that can cause problems. On the other hand the Panasonic SD Converter doesn't allow formatting in FAT16 on a 4GB card. Only FAT32.

Just want the best for my Kingston 4GB SDHC!

THanks!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can...