Hacking Since 11.3 came out..

MasterViper81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
multiplayer might go out soon and I don't have luma3ds or A9LH 'cause I'm waiting to get a new sd card, but if I put it on the sd card I have right now could I just move it to the other sd card when I get it and it would work?

Edit: I'm still on 11.2

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
"multiplayer might go out soon"

Whatever do you mean by this? If you're referring to Nintendo closing down it's servers for online play then I don't see what that has to do with 11.3. I doubt Nintendo will stop manufacturing 3DS'es any time soon and as long as they're sold in the stores the online services won't stop.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, once you complete The Guide, you can safely update to 11.3. Nintendos online servers will probably be active for the 3ds for another 6-8 years. That was about the same time frame for other servers to shut down. The psp is a good example.

Reactions: MasterViper81

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Whatever do you mean by this? If you're referring to Nintendo closing down it's servers for online play then I don't see what that has to do with 11.3. I doubt Nintendo will stop manufacturing 3DS'es any time soon and as long as they're sold in the stores the online services won't stop.
No, I think he means he won't be able to go online without updating his 3DS.

Reactions: MasterViper81

Laurengamer911

Trophies
XP
Country
FUCK THAT BULLSHIT!!!!!:hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:
FUCK THE STABILITY UPDATE!!!!!:hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:
FUCK THE 11.3.0-36 FIRMWARE!!!!!:hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:

MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT THE MOTHERFUCKING FIRMWARE!!!!:hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:

THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!:hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:

DESTROY THIS FIRMWARE, NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:

Reactions: andremario81

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FUCK THE 11.3.0-36 FIRMWARE!!!!!:hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:

MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT THE MOTHERFUCKING FIRMWARE!!!!:hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:

THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!:hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:

DESTROY THIS FIRMWARE, NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:
I think you may have issues and should seek help.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Based on his other thread I think he's just an attention seeking troll. He must have a really sad life .. Why his other thread isn't deleted or at least closed by a moderator is beyond me, though.

Edit: Okay, his thread is closed so I guess that's why he's posting here now. What a sad individual indeed ..

Last edited by Distrance,

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Would you mind going back to your mental hospitals that you broke out of and tell me your seeing with eyes results? Because I think you're blind.

Seriously, just tell me how many mental hospitals have you been through and broke out of.

MasterViper81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Becuae after a while you can't play multiplayer on a lower FW duh.

MasterViper81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on his other thread I think he's just an attention seeking troll. He must have a really sad life .. Why his other thread isn't deleted or at least closed by a moderator is beyond me, though.

Edit: Okay, his thread is closed so I guess that's why he's posting here now. What a sad individual indeed ..[
u should be fine on 11.3 if u have a9lh and luma.
I know.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on 11.2 with Luma+A9LH+Gateway. Updated to 11.3 today (while in Luma) and everything is broken! Holding start or select during boot does nothing, whereas it used to load hourglass or Luma setup. Holding down no longer works to boot GW mode. Tried to open the luma and FBI icons on the home screen and got an error that they need to be redownloaded from the eshop... then they disappeared. WTF happened???

Last edited by digipimp75,

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on 11.2 with Luma+A9LH+Gateway. Updated to 11.3 today (while in Luma) and everything is broken! Holding start or select during boot does nothing, whereas it used to load hourglass or Luma setup. Holding down no longer works to boot GW mode. Tried to open the luma and FBI icons on the home screen and got an error that they need to be redownloaded from the eshop... then they disappeared. WTF happened???
Assuming you're one the latest luma 6.6, Gateway breaks a9lh on the new firmware. It's been known that gateway doesn't have a9lh firm protections so when updating from gateway it causes a9lh to disappear, now though with the latest update just launching gateway from Luma after already updated will cause it to disappear. This has popped up in a number of threads already and not to mention that gateway doesn't support the latest 11.3 firmware.

Edit: bottom line is if you are using gateway for whatever reason don't update till gateway updates their dumb shit. No idea why they didn't update already for firm protection.

Last edited by lonewolf08,
Reactions: digipimp75

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol