Gaming Sin and Punishment 2 problem

Artix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Guild McCommunist said:
Are you connected to a Wi-Fi connection? It could be asking to post your scores to the online leaderboard, but it can't if you're not connected.
Sharp observation, which I will soon test, [As I am indeed not connected] but the problem is that I'm just trying to continue, so I don't see why it would ask me at that point, and that there's no option to say "no", it's just a message that won't let me do anything.

Edit: Yeah it's not that

P.S - I'm personally thinking it's some anti-piracy beeswax...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Artix said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Are you connected to a Wi-Fi connection? It could be asking to post your scores to the online leaderboard, but it can't if you're not connected.
Sharp observation, which I will soon test, [As I am indeed not connected] but the problem is that I'm just trying to continue, so I don't see why it would ask me at that point, and that there's no option to say "no", it's just a message that won't let me do anything.

I will still try and arrange myself a connection, thanks!

P.S - I'm personally thinking it's some anti-piracy beeswax...

Well, I've played through the entire game (I'm also playing through it again) and there's no evidence of anti-piracy. I remember I was playing it on my Wii at a friend's house and forgot to hook up my Wi-Fi, so when I mashed buttons to get through the menus, I accidentally hit for it to post to Wi-Fi. It'll take a while to try to connect and then you'll have to restart, I think.

Artix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Doesn't seem to be it. Shows no signs of connecting, and the message doesn't have "Wi-Fi" in it... so yeah.

Also, I'm running it through neogamma and using burned discs...

Edit: I would love it if someone using Neogamma 7 and a burned disc could tell me that it's working fine for him. Thanks!

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I too am getting the jap text but I get it at the start when trying to load the game,its doesnt hang the wiii just freezes it, I am on 4.0E rev14 done the hermes thing tried it in neogamma R6, softchip r99, wiish loader all same error anyone got a solution and its by disc too

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Artix said:
Doesn't seem to be it. Shows no signs of connecting, and the message doesn't have "Wi-Fi" in it... so yeah.

Also, I'm running it through neogamma and using burned discs...

Edit: I would love it if someone using Neogamma 7 and a burned disc could tell me that it's working fine for him. Thanks!

It does. I don't know what you guys are talking about here. It works 100%. Maybe you're using a bad dump or something?

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got the the tmd version and didnt brickblock it I checked iospatcher but it was on 55 so I left it on there some games worked on 55 and some didnt when I changed it to 249 maybe its a bad dump or burn but its weird I can eject the disc get another msg must be the no disc msg then when I put it back in I get black screen for about 15 seconds then that jap error msg again :/ will try again maybe a bad burn or somthing

mistajase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was playing this and clicked a random button then I got a message saying something like

'score had been successfully uploaded via wifi'

ooooops!

everything still working perfectly but I'm going to clear my connection settings when I play JAP games from now on. just to be safe
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality