Sin and Punishment 2 problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Artix, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Artix
    OP

Artix GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2009
    Iceland
    Right, so in S&P2, after what I believe is the second stage [After killing the tortoise thing] I get a message that says something about "Wii" and some more Japanese gibberish...

I can't proceed, so I'm essentially stuck...

Picture: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/ArtixV/PB060252.jpg

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Are you connected to a Wi-Fi connection? It could be asking to post your scores to the online leaderboard, but it can't if you're not connected.

3. Artix
    OP

Artix GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2009
    Iceland
    Sharp observation, which I will soon test, [As I am indeed not connected] but the problem is that I'm just trying to continue, so I don't see why it would ask me at that point, and that there's no option to say "no", it's just a message that won't let me do anything.

Edit: Yeah it's not that

P.S - I'm personally thinking it's some anti-piracy beeswax...

4. Guild McCommunist

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Well, I've played through the entire game (I'm also playing through it again) and there's no evidence of anti-piracy. I remember I was playing it on my Wii at a friend's house and forgot to hook up my Wi-Fi, so when I mashed buttons to get through the menus, I accidentally hit for it to post to Wi-Fi. It'll take a while to try to connect and then you'll have to restart, I think.

5. Artix
    OP

Artix GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2009
    Iceland
    Doesn't seem to be it. Shows no signs of connecting, and the message doesn't have "Wi-Fi" in it... so yeah.

Also, I'm running it through neogamma and using burned discs...

Edit: I would love it if someone using Neogamma 7 and a burned disc could tell me that it's working fine for him. Thanks!

6. Am0s

Am0s Mojo Risin

Jul 9, 2009
    England
    I too am getting the jap text but I get it at the start when trying to load the game,its doesnt hang the wiii just freezes it, I am on 4.0E rev14 done the hermes thing tried it in neogamma R6, softchip r99, wiish loader all same error anyone got a solution and its by disc too

7. Guild McCommunist

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    It does. I don't know what you guys are talking about here. It works 100%. Maybe you're using a bad dump or something?

8. Am0s

Am0s Mojo Risin

Jul 9, 2009
    England
    I got the the tmd version and didnt brickblock it I checked iospatcher but it was on 55 so I left it on there some games worked on 55 and some didnt when I changed it to 249 maybe its a bad dump or burn but its weird I can eject the disc get another msg must be the no disc msg then when I put it back in I get black screen for about 15 seconds then that jap error msg again :/ will try again maybe a bad burn or somthing

9. mistajase

mistajase Member

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2009
    I was playing this and clicked a random button then I got a message saying something like

'score had been successfully uploaded via wifi'

ooooops!

everything still working perfectly but I'm going to clear my connection settings when I play JAP games from now on. just to be safe [​IMG]