Sin and Punishment 2 problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Artix, Nov 12, 2009.

Nov 12, 2009

Sin and Punishment 2 problem by Artix at 8:04 PM (2,004 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Artix
    OP

Member Artix GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    Right, so in S&P2, after what I believe is the second stage [After killing the tortoise thing] I get a message that says something about "Wii" and some more Japanese gibberish...

I can't proceed, so I'm essentially stuck...

Picture: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/ArtixV/PB060252.jpg

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Are you connected to a Wi-Fi connection? It could be asking to post your scores to the online leaderboard, but it can't if you're not connected.

3. Artix
    OP

Israel
    Sharp observation, which I will soon test, [As I am indeed not connected] but the problem is that I'm just trying to continue, so I don't see why it would ask me at that point, and that there's no option to say "no", it's just a message that won't let me do anything.

Edit: Yeah it's not that

P.S - I'm personally thinking it's some anti-piracy beeswax...

4. Guild McCommunist

United States
    Well, I've played through the entire game (I'm also playing through it again) and there's no evidence of anti-piracy. I remember I was playing it on my Wii at a friend's house and forgot to hook up my Wi-Fi, so when I mashed buttons to get through the menus, I accidentally hit for it to post to Wi-Fi. It'll take a while to try to connect and then you'll have to restart, I think.

5. Artix
    OP

Israel
    Doesn't seem to be it. Shows no signs of connecting, and the message doesn't have "Wi-Fi" in it... so yeah.

Also, I'm running it through neogamma and using burned discs...

Edit: I would love it if someone using Neogamma 7 and a burned disc could tell me that it's working fine for him. Thanks!

6. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    I too am getting the jap text but I get it at the start when trying to load the game,its doesnt hang the wiii just freezes it, I am on 4.0E rev14 done the hermes thing tried it in neogamma R6, softchip r99, wiish loader all same error anyone got a solution and its by disc too

7. Guild McCommunist

United States
    It does. I don't know what you guys are talking about here. It works 100%. Maybe you're using a bad dump or something?

8. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    I got the the tmd version and didnt brickblock it I checked iospatcher but it was on 55 so I left it on there some games worked on 55 and some didnt when I changed it to 249 maybe its a bad dump or burn but its weird I can eject the disc get another msg must be the no disc msg then when I put it back in I get black screen for about 15 seconds then that jap error msg again :/ will try again maybe a bad burn or somthing

9. mistajase

Newcomer mistajase Member

United Kingdom
    I was playing this and clicked a random button then I got a message saying something like

'score had been successfully uploaded via wifi'

ooooops!

everything still working perfectly but I'm going to clear my connection settings when I play JAP games from now on. just to be safe [​IMG]