Simulate Amiibo on my A9LH O3DS ?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by ProfiSuchti, Jan 11, 2017.

1. ProfiSuchti
    OP

ProfiSuchti GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hey guys,

i noticed that the game animal crossing new leaf had a amiibo update and i would really use it on my O3Ds with Luma/A9lh but i have no "nfc" thing or how it is called.

The good thing is that i have the newest firmware on my O3DS with Luma. So: Is there any way to "Simulate" amiibo for animal crossing ?

Or atleast to "cheat" amiibo some how in my game ? with a engine or something ?

2. jt_1258

jt_1258 GBAtemps Midna

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    The Twilight Realm
    haven't had much luck myself with spoofing amiibo reading

ProfiSuchti likes this.
  3. Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    Only way, as of my knowledge, is NFC reader (non-N3DS) and Amiiqo.

4. jt_1258

jt_1258 GBAtemps Midna

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    The Twilight Realm
    he/she wants to do it without that
    Edit: i think

ProfiSuchti likes this.
  5. ProfiSuchti
    OP

Aug 20, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I saw ago few Months on Youtube a video, where someone posted a download link for a ACNL "cheat". I know that the guy was able to open a "console" or something in the game, and typing commands like "noclip" etc.
    Thats why i camed on the idea that it is maybe possible to give in the console a command for the amiibo, to saying the game that i "used" now amiibo without that i really did it, so the game thinks i used a amiibo or NFC and allows me to use the functions finally :D.

Would be really cool if something like that would exist or released.

6. RyDog

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    Amiibo spoofing is harder than you think but it's been achieved on my Happy Home Designer NTR plugin. Also, the video you must've saw was probably for my NTR plugin, which includes a bunch of cool cheat codes :P

ProfiSuchti likes this.
  7. ProfiSuchti
    OP

Aug 20, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hihi :D. So there is something "like" that but for now for HHD ? Would in the future something like that gets released but for ACNL ?