ROM Hack Simulate Amiibo on my A9LH O3DS ?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,

i noticed that the game animal crossing new leaf had a amiibo update and i would really use it on my O3Ds with Luma/A9lh but i have no "nfc" thing or how it is called.

The good thing is that i have the newest firmware on my O3DS with Luma. So: Is there any way to "Simulate" amiibo for animal crossing ?

Or atleast to "cheat" amiibo some how in my game ? with a engine or something ?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I saw ago few Months on Youtube a video, where someone posted a download link for a ACNL "cheat". I know that the guy was able to open a "console" or something in the game, and typing commands like "noclip" etc.
Thats why i camed on the idea that it is maybe possible to give in the console a command for the amiibo, to saying the game that i "used" now amiibo without that i really did it, so the game thinks i used a amiibo or NFC and allows me to use the functions finally :D.

Would be really cool if something like that would exist or released.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw ago few Months on Youtube a video, where someone posted a download link for a ACNL "cheat". I know that the guy was able to open a "console" or something in the game, and typing commands like "noclip" etc.
Thats why i camed on the idea that it is maybe possible to give in the console a command for the amiibo, to saying the game that i "used" now amiibo without that i really did it, so the game thinks i used a amiibo or NFC and allows me to use the functions finally :D.

Would be really cool if something like that would exist or released.
Amiibo spoofing is harder than you think but it's been achieved on my Happy Home Designer NTR plugin. Also, the video you must've saw was probably for my NTR plugin, which includes a bunch of cool cheat codes :P

Reactions: ProfiSuchti

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Amiibo spoofing is harder than you think but it's been achieved on my Happy Home Designer NTR plugin. Also, the video you must've saw was probably for my NTR plugin, which includes a bunch of cool cheat codes :P

Hihi :D. So there is something "like" that but for now for HHD ? Would in the future something like that gets released but for ACNL ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c