Simple question.

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Narblet, May 27, 2011.

May 27, 2011

Simple question. by Narblet at 11:22 AM (701 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Narblet
    OP

Newcomer Narblet Member

United States
    So, I've concluded that my ak2i is probably dead contact-wise so ive decided to buy a new flashcart for my 3DS. I've been seeing that the DSTTi has a 3DS update, as well as the AK2i obviously. I've had perfect experiences with the DSTT on my old Dsl. So three simple question.
    1. Is the microSD slot always spring loaded? Or does it like the ak2i, need to put in directly?
    2.Rom-Wise, Update/Firmware-wise, and Userfriendly-wise, which is better the Ak2i or DSTTi, for the 3DS?
    3.Finally, are there any places where you can buy a real, oreflashed 3DS compatible DSTTi?
    Thanks for your time.

2. bitonio6

Member bitonio6 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Switzerland
    Ak2i is less made qulity than a DSTTi,
    but, normmatt do great things for AK2/AK2i...

It's easier to obtain firmware upgrade for Acekard.com
    than ndstt.com...

I like DSTTi very very much, but the DSTT Team... You know!

[​IMG]

3. NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Member NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU Now with extra redundancy!

Australia
    The DSTTi is definitely NOT your best option. I would recommend the Acekard 2i over the DSTTi any day. Plus have a look in the Acekard section under the first sticky (zhuzhuchina's post). That is coming from a reputable seller, so it must be true.
    Also if you want a few extra features have a look at the SuperCard DSTWO. It's a fair bit more but well worth it.
    But really don't buy the DSTTi, it's not the worst card out there, but far from the best.

4. Narblet
    OP

Newcomer Narblet Member

United States
    Is the DSTTi mainly spring loaded for the SD. Those two conflicting views sorta got me scrambled. I'm only thinking about the DSTTi because I've never had contact issues or anything like that even after a year of usage. My ak2i had issues after the first week.