Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here I've done a cover of a simple plan song. I still am facing the detuning problems
frown.gif

http://soundcloud.com/kosterkont/im-just-a-kid-cover

Quincy

OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow almost a month before someone even notices this
blink.gif
rofl.gif

Thanks guys
smile.gif
Metallica is a little bit on the hard side tho I can play some small riffs, but not so good
rofl2.gif

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Learn a big hit song (not saying that simple plan - Im just a kid, isnt a big hit) and then upload it into both youtube and here. I think that your a tallented guitarist man, continue with this and you will make it big sometime

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was joking bout Metallica, although if you don't mind them try learning Enter Sandman (I think this is an easy song since some kids where play it at my school).
Don't have to learn solo, I mean just main riffs. Once again nice job, the only reason I noticed this was cause Sky posted then I saw it.

Quincy

OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Skyrix said:
Learn a big hit song (not saying that simple plan - Im just a kid, isnt a big hit) and then upload it into both youtube and here. I think that your a tallented guitarist man, continue with this and you will make it big sometime
I've done wake me up when september ends but it is HORRIBLE lol.

Posts merged

QUOTE(kevan @ Aug 12 2011, 10:51 AM) I was joking bout Metallica, although if you don't mind them try learning Enter Sandman (I think this is an easy song since some kids where play it at my school).
Don't have to learn solo, I mean just main riffs. Once again nice job, the only reason I noticed this was cause Sky posted then I saw it.
I already know the main riffs of Enter Sandman
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy