Tutorial Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS

Have you been able to successfully downgrade your 3DS/2DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried about 50 times, tried all of the entry points (Menuhax, Browserhax, Ninjhax, OoThax) multiple times, using proper CIA's for 9.2.0-20U (MD5's matching) on a New 3DS (Hyrule Edition) with zero success.

Most of the time the sysUpdater hangs before displaying, when it does and Y is pressed, I get (every time):
titleException:
main.cpp:148: Result: 0xD900182F
Failed to get CIA file info!

I know others have had success on the new 3DS on 10.3. I even formatted the 3DS to make sure I'm using a fresh system. No luck :(
I had this same problem on my hhd n3ds, and following this to the letter and it worked the first time: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...grading-your-3ds.407888/page-106#post-5924376

kyomagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so at first i did not get the 1-8 on the sysupdater. i replaced it with a fresh download, now i get stuck at 5 and 7. do i just keep trying/?

kyomagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i finally got it to get to success, but the letters look gliched out. i hit y to downgrade but nothing is happening

D

Deleted User

So have you guys been having wireless on or off? Should I have tubehax dns or not?

Koinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone mind telling me "failled to get cia information means?" are my cia files bad?

DoctorAmazing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I have my N3DS downgraded to 9.2. I tried doing the browser exploit with go.gateway-3ds.com, but it did nothing. Tried the DS Profile exploit by using GW_Installer.nds on my Supercard DSTwo, which it installed, but going to DS Profile in my 3DS settings, but it just took to me the regular DS Profile settings. Tried the OOT exploit on my eshop version, but the save file didn't show up. I don't have Cubic Ninja.

Althir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yet another successful downgrade. n3DS.

2b2ab1dd07.jpg

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you hit Y to downgrade, do you see anything happening on the screen or do you just wait for some message?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you hit Y to downgrade, do you see anything happening on the screen or do you just wait for some message?
Wait and you should see some confirmations starting to go down your screen like ___.cia installed (kinda forgot what it says exactly), by the time you get this, you should see something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer