Hacking Simple Cheat Code Loader

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have built and are hosting the Wii U Kernel Exploit at home, and are using TCPGecko, you already have the files you need. Just unzip the file in your pyGecko directory as it uses tcpgecko.py.

If you are using someone's hosted kernel exploit and tcpgecko handler, than you will still need to download pyGecko from the github. Its at: https://github.com/wiiudev/pyGecko Download the zip folder and install wherever you want, unzip the file I attached into that folder. You will also need at Python 2.7 installed. To run it, connect to the hosted site, run the kernel exploit, the tcpgecko installer and than go to the main menu and launch your game. Once you've launched the game, you can double click cheat.py and it will auto auto connect, grab the codes in cheat.txt, and recheat.txt and load the codes into memory.

I am using Mongoose to host Kexploit and TCPGecko. How do I proceed?

Onion_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think so... I just have Gecko_dNet...

Download the zip file here:
https://github.com/wiiudev/pyGecko/archive/master.zip
extract to your desktop or wherever.
extract cheats.zip to whereever you extracted pyGecko.

Once you done that, you just have to decide what cheats you want to load, copy them to either cheats or recheats. Now instead of running TCPGeckoDotNet when your in your game, just double click cheats.py and it will auto load the cheats for you and keep poking in the codes you put into recheats.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the zip file here:
https://github.com/wiiudev/pyGecko/archive/master.zip
extract to your desktop or wherever.
extract cheats.zip to whereever you extracted pyGecko.

Once you done that, you just have to decide what cheats you want to load, copy them to either cheats or recheats. Now instead of running TCPGeckoDotNet when your in your game, just double click cheats.py and it will auto load the cheats for you and keep poking in the codes you put into recheats.

Thanks, also where do I get Python 2.7? What steps do I take once I downloaded both pyGecko and Python 2.7? I am very new to all this. Thoughts/help appreciated

Onion_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, also where do I get Python 2.7? What steps do I take once I downloaded both pyGecko and Python 2.7? I am very new to all this. Thoughts/help appreciated

https://www.python.org/downloads/
You'll want Python 2.7 installer.
Once you've installed python, make sure that its in your PATH. You can do that by running a cmd.exe and just typing python
if you get an interactive window, its installed. Just type exit() from the window to close it.

So you'll have python installed, and pygecko and cheats installed. Now just launch the kernel exploit, the tcpgecko installer that you already have hosted. Once those are running on your wii u. Just connect to the game your playing. Once in the game menu, just double click cheats.py and it will launch and load the cheats. Its a a while loop so it will just stay open on your window.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am completely lost on this... Here is what I have:
https://www.python.org/downloads/
You'll want Python 2.7 installer.
Once you've installed python, make sure that its in your PATH. You can do that by running a cmd.exe and just typing python
if you get an interactive window, its installed. Just type exit() from the window to close it.

So you'll have python installed, and pygecko and cheats installed. Now just launch the kernel exploit, the tcpgecko installer that you already have hosted. Once those are running on your wii u. Just connect to the game your playing. Once in the game menu, just double click cheats.py and it will launch and load the cheats. Its a a while loop so it will just stay open on your window.

Can you walk me through this? I don't think I have a tcpgecko installer... I am lost

cfoordddd

Trophies
XP
Country
@Onion_Knight im getting error after opening the cheat.py using python, it open's the command line, show an error in less than 1 sec then closes.

*i was already connected to my wii u btw.

*also a question with this pointer aswell. my original pointer is [1079837C] - 354,
so do i turn it to "[1079837C] FFFFFFFF" in recheats?

Onion_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Onion_Knight im getting error after opening the cheat.py using python, it open's the command line, show an error in less than 1 sec then closes.

*i was already connected to my wii u btw.

*also a question with this pointer aswell. my original pointer is [1079837C] - 354,
so do i turn it to "[1079837C] FFFFFFFF" in recheats?

I posted a video so hopefully that helps clear things up. If you get an error when you double click, relaunch it from a Command Shell (cmd.exe). That will leave it alive long enough to see what the error is.

Is your original pointer -354 bytes from the pointer offset?

cfoordddd

Trophies
XP
Country
I posted a video so hopefully that helps clear things up. If you get an error when you double click, relaunch it from a Command Shell (cmd.exe). That will leave it alive long enough to see what the error is.

Is your original pointer -354 bytes from the pointer offset?
yes that's right the Wii U pointer i use (BullyWiiPlaza's program) gave me "[1079837C] - 354"

Onion_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes that's right the Wii U pointer i use (BullyWiiPlaza's program) gave me "[1079837C] - 354"

I don't how @BullyWiiPlaza tool works so can't weigh in on that code.

On another note:

If you can't get cheat.py to work, go in and change IP address at line 76 to your IP. Its hardcoded right now to mine. Leave the quotes around the IP Address.
rpc = TCPGecko('10.0.0.19')

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If the cheats seem to die, its because I have it gracefully exiting the program when an error occurs. Just double lick cheats.py to resume the game with cheats re-enabled.

Onion_Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You can still. It says that you take the value at address inside the brackets and add the offset to it. You should support pointer offsets because with offset 0 you won't get anywhere. Also you might want to consider pointer in pointer support as well.

It already supports pointer in pointer.

So for this code,
[1079837C] - 354
Its the address located at [1079837C] and than subtract 354 bytes?
What about the the value that he wants to overwrite?
So what @cfoordddd didn't post was the value he wants to be added?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM