Gaming silver, gold remake: real or fake?

drizzt8886

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody know? I think it could be photoshopped but I'm not sure.

NewsSuggest_JCHSY3LL.jpg

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fake, but they are going to release them soon after Platinum. You can change the location of where you Pokemon came from to "Johto" and the game is perfectly set up to do so.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Strongbad007 said:
Fake, but they are going to release them soon after Platinum. You can change the location of where you Pokemon came from to "Johto" and the game is perfectly set up to do so.

That is only a possibility. While they programmed it in the game, it doesn't mean they really need to use it. It would be useful only when they decide to make the remake. I'm skeptical about it though, because it's already possible to get the Johto Pokemon from a variety of games.

The image is a fake, anyways.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, sadly these games are fake, well, at least for now. Here's hoping there ARE gonna be remakes of G/S/C.
Gotta say though, although they're fake, those boxart images are pretty damn sweet.
biggrin.gif

acidonia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fake and also what would be the point in remaking them to begin with yoiu can get all the pokemon from gold and silver in Diamond and Pearl well expect the starters, Lugia,Ho oh and celibi only way if this would be real they would have to put some new pokemon into it or new pokemon forms like Platinum.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HAH. I wish they would remake this.This was my fav pokemon game. So much improvements from red and blue. Something that ruby,sapphire and those other ones need to have. Cause i want to travel all region
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche