howyeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TroyTheZombie said:
howyeman said:
I feel so happy to read that, my GF thinks I'm crazy for doing exactly the same thing, just because I did it like 50 or 60 times today and yesterday and the day before... well, at least I know I'm not alone!

lol, my wife has been giving me funny looks too. So, don't feel too bad. Your not alone.
lol, today she was watching "One hour photo", the movie with Robin Williams and she told to me: "Hey honey, look! it's just like you, but you're "one minute refresher"
frown.gif
she made me feel bad and creepy lol.

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
howyeman said:
Make no mistake, that's what we are, crouching in front of our screens waiting for a game to be distributed illegally.

Anyway, looking at this thread's number of silent observers, any link posted will probably be dead within a minute.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meowayne said:
howyeman said:
Make no mistake, that's what we are, crouching in front of our screens waiting for a game to be distributed illegally.

Anyway, looking at this thread's number of silent observers, any link posted will probably be dead within a minute.
true

lol yall can get some sleep... im gonna post it in the morning...

and if anyone knows how to upload a torrent please pm me ill upload that tomorrow as well

Posts merged

curently uploading to one file manager site.... its really big guys so will take some time...

should be done in the morning get some sleep and feel free to post your thanks after i post or now if u wish...

SanoBlue is off to bed

night peeps

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sanoblue said:
Meowayne said:
howyeman said:

true

lol yall can get some sleep... im gonna post it in the morning...
What exactly does that mean? Where I am posting from, it is morning.
wink.gif

howyeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Meowayne said:
howyeman said:

lol, so true it hurts, but at least there's a bunch of us in here on the same stat! let us be called "The B&C's"

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
that would make getting the game to everyone real quick and he wont have to worry about the site, it only takes 1 min to make a torrent, and another min to put it on a tracker!
OH NOSE HOW COULD HE ABANDON US!

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I cheering you for lucks! You're gonna be the first to dump/upload it, Sanoblue!

My thanks beforehand

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE no Megaupload or Rapidshare. Multiple links really blow, but if you must use one or the other go with Megaupload so everyone doesn't have to deal with Rapidshares retarded wait times.

Public trackers would also not be a good idea as there will be hundreds upon hundreds of leechers with one seeder and will take a week for anyone to get it.

My vote goes for a private tracker.

supernintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I just registered to thank you for your efforts. I've been waiting for this for ages and it's not getting a Euro release until February. The reviews have been fantastic and after the disappointment of the PSP and PS3 ones, this looks like a total return to form.

Thanks again!

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I belive most of us are members of at least one private tracker.

No private tracker has SHSM until the present moment as far as I know, so Sanoblue is most likely the first person to dump the game. That been said, I'm all in for the private tracker approach, but I wonder which one it would be. What if it is one that only a few of us are members, but others aren't? I for certain want to play the game as soon as possible, if possible, today. So in an overall view, I don't think it would be a good idea.

Let's wait and see where Sanoblue is uploading the game. Whatever the file sharing service Senoblue is using, I'll download it quite fast (before the link is taken down), since I'm a member of most of them. So I can download it right away and upload a torrent of it. But I have to warn you guys, my internet conection's upload speed is shitty (about 50KB/s at it's maximum) and I have no seedbox, so it will take weeks for you all to download (especially if we get too many leechers, and hit-and-runners).

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Megaupload is the way to go after all, but it's a pain in the ass to upload it all rar, by rar, by rar, by rar.....

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
*Endri nods*

Indeed. u_u'

I wish I could know where is he uploading the files.

On an unrelated note, but relevant, I've been following ludibria.com to see if any groups uploaded the nfo of Shattered Memories at all. As from the moment of this post, nothing yet.

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ahhh! I'm way too excited.

Weren't there another guy here who got the game too? Can't he dump the game as well?

The more sources we have, the easier it becomes!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 20+ Gamestops in my area and every one of them now have the game in stock. If I hadn't already spend a couple hundred on Christmas gifts I would just go buy it and have it ripped/upped in a matter of an hour or so.

You know...if I got $5 from 10 people I could get it.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv