Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
theres no difference these are the same patches
Hi, I use to think the files was the same, but there is some different files inside the Loader_Patches folder the attached screen capture is a binary file compare of the zip files, at the left GITHUB Hekate one and at the right the one on this post:

upload_2020-12-23_19-51-47.png

the IPS files are even differents on size.

The difference between Patches.ini is only a CR/LF at the end of file.

all the other files on the zip files are exactly the same.

What these Loader_Patches ips files are?

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hi, I use to think the files was the same, but there is some different files inside the Loader_Patches folder the attached screen capture is a binary file compare of the zip files, at the left GITHUB Hekate one and at the right the one on this post:

View attachment 239199

the IPS files are even differents on size.

The difference between Patches.ini is only a CR/LF at the end of file.

all the other files on the zip files are exactly the same.

What these Loader_Patches ips files are?

Loader parches are made for every new Atmosphere release and these loader patches are old back then i think maybe few ppl made them but unless you use old Atmosphere version you dont need them actually every Atmosphere version uses only
1 loader patch ips file so you only need the last loader patch for Atmosphere version you use and these patches maybe be different size but they are the same patch do the same thing same with patches.ini it can be different size but i has the same patches inside

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update 10.1.0 for Super Smash Bros Ultimate does not work.

Not working for me either. On 10.2.0 firmware using atmosphere 0.16.2. Does the firmware need to be at least 11.0.0?

Edit: Just replaced the patch files, upgraded to 11.0.1 and it worked :)

Last edited by light_kun,

pitrako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not working for me either. On 10.2.0 firmware using atmosphere 0.16.2. Does the firmware need to be at least 11.0.0?

Edit: Just replaced the patch files, upgraded to 11.0.1 and it worked :)
I'm on firmware 11.0.1 with Hekate 5.5.1 + Atmosphere 0.16.2 + these fss0 patches and update 10.0.0 for the game works but not 10.1.0.

EDIT: I fixed my problem entering maintenance mode and exiting without resetting anything.

Last edited by pitrako,

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Anyone tested these patches with hekate? Are they fine?

of course what do you think they post non-working patches this was stupid and unnecessary question
and unless you are a dev you dont need hekate patches booting with fusee-primary
is better for normal users cause booting with
fusee-secondary-FSS0 hekate is skipping lots of stuff so it usually has less homebrew compatability

pitrako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone tested these patches with hekate? Are they fine?
Yes, they are ok, the patches were not the problem for me, something was stuck on my console and somehow entering maintenance mode and exiting without resetting the console fixed the problem.

opmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Downloaded the latest atmosphere 0.16.2 and used the sigpatches from first page and I am unable to start tinfoil. I changed back to 0.16.1 and it works fine :) Did i miss something?

Reactions: Diginic

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Downloaded the latest atmosphere 0.16.2 and used the sigpatches from first page and I am unable to start tinfoil. I changed back to 0.16.1 and it works fine :) Did i miss something?

Tinfoil wont work if you have hekate patches
but why it works on 0.16.1 no idea what you've done these patches are tested and they work fine i use AMS 0.16.2 on two consoles 10.2.0 and 11.0.1 Tinfoil and everything else works fine
maybe you are missing the loader patch for AMS 0.16.2 but that patch is included in the zip
download these patches
https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/download/11.0.1-0.16.2/fusee.zip

make sure you delete patches.ini from bootloader folder and that you launch fusee-primary if you use hekate to boot

Last edited by LyuboA,

opmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Got it working now. I copied the wrong file. My only issues now is one of the game "slay the spire" is closed because of an error. while the rest are working fine. :)

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Got it working now. I copied the wrong file. My only issues now is one of the game "slay the spire" is closed because of an error. while the rest are working fine. :)

download nxdumptool and make a dump of the non working game make sure to choose "Generate ticket-less dump" and
"Remove console specific data" then install the geretated nsp that should fix it

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
download nxdumptool and make a dump of the non working game make sure to choose "Generate ticket-less dump" and
"Remove console specific data" then install the geretated nsp that should fix it
Has that method worked for severa games that don't boot upon upgrading CFW/sigpatches?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has that method worked for severa games that don't boot upon upgrading CFW/sigpatches?
I really don't see why it would because all that would do is remove any data required for a legitimate ticket. In simpler terms, this would change the requirement of that .NSP file from requiring ES patches to FS patches. Its akin to using the standard crypto installation when using certain title installers.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

always i've used it many times and i dont think its caused by the sigpatches from what i seen this issue only happens with some of installed games only after updating OFW normally not with DayBreak or ChoidujourNX i found this is the fastest way that always works most times you can do that with the updates only and the games will work

Last edited by LyuboA,
Reactions: hiroakihsu

killernos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
than you very much, it works like a champ, i have to say my switch rarely crashes, i completely redone my sd card and updated to 11.0.1 and use Atmosphere 16.2 it is more stable than 15.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo