Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

eses13

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
press and keep pressing until the game full load the button "L" do not let it go even if you are asked to select user profile, then let us to know.
i can't believe it, i thought you we're being sarcastic, but it actually works, what is this anyway ? Thank you so much!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i can't believe it, i thought you we're being sarcastic, but it actually works, what is this anyway ? Thank you so much!
on this way you disable RomFS replacement so you have a folder inside SD:/ATMOSPHERE/CONTENTS which have incompatible files you need to remove, normally that folder have the ID of the affected game.

if you are unsure backup SD:/ATMOSPHERE/CONTENTS folder and delete from your SD Card, but after that you need to reinstall your sigpatches and SysModules.

eses13

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
on this way you disable RomFS replacement so you have a folder inside SD:/ATMOSPHERE/CONTENTS which have incompatible files you need to remove, normally that folder have the ID of the affected game.

if you are unsure backup SD:/ATMOSPHERE/CONTENTS folder and delete from your SD Card, but after that you need to reinstall your sigpatches and SysModules.
okay i'll do just that, thank you so much, i've dying to play botw again, have a nice day!

Akumara

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have an issue my sigpatches dont work in CFW - sysMMC. (i dont need emummc since my switch is already banned)

This is my hekate_ipl.ini
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Can someone assist me? I have multiple switches and I've done fresh install on new switches with emuMMC and it works via copy and paste, this ini file looks correct to get the sigpatches working on CFW - SysMMC but it doesn't seem to work, I've overwrite the latest sigpatches multiple times.

Akumara

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did you download the latest version of the OP file and extracted to the root of you SDcard?
Yes of course. Sometimes i notice using hetake USB tools or DBI it creates a "file" instead of a folder, so I've also removed and used a SD card reader on my laptop and done it that way...
EDIT: Looks like arch bit was the issue, did that via Hetake and fixed 9 and it worked. Always a random thing that that happens it seems.

Last edited by Akumara,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes of course. Sometimes i notice using hetake USB tools or DBI it creates a "file" instead of a folder, so I've also removed and used a SD card reader on my laptop and done it that way...
EDIT: Looks like arch bit was the issue, did that via Hetake and fixed 9 and it worked. Always a random thing that that happens it seems.

If you are on Mac it does.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Coaleb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I feel like I have followed this guide and still cannot get the games to stop waiting to see if game is playable message. I have created my own sig patches used the one from the link. I even reset the SD card and switch to no avail. Anything else I could try? The games are from my personal library dumped so I dont have to switch between cartridges

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
So i just update cfw firmware with AIO updater, download fw 16.0.2 from mega,extract it and use daybreak to install,
keep all settings, fat32/exfat

and when it reboot, it have error when automatic launch atmosphere cfw

Unknow pkgi version
HOS version not supported
or EmuMMC corrupt
trying backup bootloader..
found pkgi <'20230111100014')

Failed to launch HOS

So i need update hekate too, after updat hekate and update loader for RCMloader, it boot ok but have error

Failed to apply nosigchk​

so i just continue and it boot normal into amotsphere, now which already in fw 16.0.2|AAMS 1.5.2|E
and it
Unable to start software

btw when use VOL button it stil say failed to launch HOS

*fixed

Last edited by warriosbest,

rynnegatamante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello, been having some issues with botw for some time and i can't solve it. I have atmosphere cfw, i've updated the switch firmware, atmosphere(fusee and all), and the sig patches from a lot of sources, last one being this one here where i took the patches you guys posted. Now the problem, after i load botw and use my save it says : "the game was closed because an error occurred", using my official cartridge didn't work so i had no other option, pirated from tinfoil and other sources for like 7 times, i've tried using other saves or new games, doesn't seem to work, the other games work just fine only botw.
same thing happen with my Bioshock Infinite, it just error at boot. Did you fix it?

Pauljr456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem after I update I can't boot my emmuc it says no sigcheck then failed to hos if I remove the sigpatches it says no sigpatch and then it will boot any ideas?

treefroggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem after I update I can't boot my emmuc it says no sigcheck then failed to hos if I remove the sigpatches it says no sigpatch and then it will boot any ideas?
Same issue here. Tried reinstalling Hekate and Atmosphere, and still everything really messed up. This was on a working install of the latest OFW and Atmosphere. Can't get into emmc.

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
Whas it necessary to update. all the new games is running on 16.0.2 and some below.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    $60 for a game that's a decade old might be unheard of on PC but actually is not uncommon on consoles
    +1
    especially Nintendo because they only ever lower the price of games when they do a greatest hits/platinum hits/players choice re-release
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and the HD collections released for 7th gen consoles too
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ I read that non-binary people identify as a blend of male and female. The point is i think i'm a blend of those and thus non binary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Non-binary people are those who don't identify themselves exclusively as male or female.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14, its a bit early to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    +3
    A thousand epiphanies and unbelievable pain and growth.
    +2
    I wish I could sum it up for children to understand but it truly takes living a lifetime of learning
    +2
    It's more than knowledge it's understanding
    +1
    Both are required
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, ask chatgpt or Google gémini to summarize it
    Lol summarize life's lessons
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey tells me all the time "You need to grow the fuck up." Which I don't understand, cause I'm full grown already.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she means grow more
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, she means grow more +1