Hacking Signed 6.35 Pro (HEN) Released!

N!ck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChuckBartowski said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else find PSP hacks a little confusing compared to other systems like the wii and such?
I find the Wii a lot harder, you have to use several apps to hack your wii. iPhone hacking is by far the easiest :l

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
Rydian said:
ChuckBartowski said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else find PSP hacks a little confusing compared to other systems like the wii and such?
Yeah, just check the charts I had to make for the FAQ (and will be updating for like the 6th time when the 6.37 hack stabilizes).
Fixed that for you. Sony released 6.37 this morning and skipped releasing 6.36
Nope. There's 6.36, there's a hack for it, and it's currently in beta (third beta release last I checked).

bigsid05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Running this on my PSP 3000 (6.35 OFW), using Prometheus ISO loader but cant get Ratchet & Clank Size Matters to work (tried both drivers). Everything else seems to load up fine. Anyone else have the same issue?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Oddly I can't get the signed version of the exploit to run on my own PSP (2000, TA-085), but it runs just fine on a friend's later 3000.

bigsid05 said:
Running this on my PSP 3000 (6.35 OFW), using Prometheus ISO loader but cant get Ratchet & Clank Size Matters to work (tried both drivers). Everything else seems to load up fine. Anyone else have the same issue?
http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=933
Listed as not working.

KevFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Oddly I can't get the signed version of the exploit to run on my own PSP (2000, TA-085), but it runs just fine on a friend's later 3000.
Update: Good tip from keane — on my PSP-2000 it works now — disable UMD Cache under System Settings. Cheers![/p]
Source psphacks
I don't know does this actually work but it might help....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/cKEFoR8kec0?si=ZyebV_OHR6dxXWCE