Signature Making Company

benchma®k

Trophies
XP
Country
DS_USER_997 said:
my request:

a picture of samus standing still (possibly with her hands on her hips...
with the uk flag behind and the titles "uk wants brawl!!!" (possible in the brawl font, if not any font will do)

if this is too hard just let me know!

Couldnt find a picture of samus with her hands on her hips.. if you want to provide me with another stock/render i'll be happy to put it in for you though...

brawl.jpg

And heres lisa_s sig as per your request to make it darker. Thats as dark as it will go i'm afraid, any further than that and all the detail is lost
smile.gif

darker.jpg

@ shad... Would you mind having a go at lisa's request too mate? Its the first time i've ever done a sig using a 'real' picture and i'm not 100% happy with it. Just wanting to make sure the customer is getting what she wants.. lol
wink.gif
Cheers dude

crkdshad

Trophies
Website
www.crkd-clan.com
XP
Country
United States
Lisa_ said:
Lol thanks, look forward to seeing shad's one too +] been waiting a while, but still not too fussed

QUOTE(Harpuia @ Apr 15 2008, 02:34 AM) Would anyone mind taking my request a couple of pages back?
smile.gif

If anyone does, could you use this image instead? Thanks!

14jq8on.jpg

Been busy so I kinda rushed these..

x1hw1c.jpg

9r0kk4.jpg

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crkdshad said:
Lisa_ said:
Lol thanks, look forward to seeing shad's one too +] been waiting a while, but still not too fussed

QUOTE(Harpuia @ Apr 15 2008, 02:34 AM) Would anyone mind taking my request a couple of pages back?
smile.gif

If anyone does, could you use this image instead? Thanks!

14jq8on.jpg

Been busy so I kinda rushed these..

x1hw1c.jpg

9r0kk4.jpg

Sweet! Thanks~

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
benchma®k said:
DS_USER_997 said:
my request:

a picture of samus standing still (possibly with her hands on her hips...
with the uk flag behind and the titles "uk wants brawl!!!" (possible in the brawl font, if not any font will do)

if this is too hard just let me know!

Couldnt find a picture of samus with her hands on her hips.. if you want to provide me with another stock/render i'll be happy to put it in for you though...

brawl.jpg

awesom, thanks!

could i possibly have 1 more but with captain falcon instead (I'm making a small collection) i don't mind what stance?

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hope I have posted in the right place this time. Mind not what it used to be lol. Could some kind soul make me a siginature with baby mario and luigi. It does matter weather they are in their karts or not, but would be a bonus if they where. I hope someone can do this for me and I am sure it will be great if it is done. Many thanks in advance, Malsuk....

;o)

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
crkdshad said:
rushed, but i'll fix it if you want

2nq6qev.jpg

thankyou very much well impressed got two to choose from now, have also had a reply from my original post. I want to thank both of you for your time and effort to do these for me. Both will be used to full extent. Thxs again fella's. ** keep up the good work for this great community **

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone