Gaming Sigma Harmonics Help Thread

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I will try not to insult you, but that post goes against this topic's purpose: helping those who don't know japanese to go through it without trial and error. but nice post, either way

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
can someone tell me in chapter 2 page 2 when you have to post 4 evidence what are the icons for each of them ? I think I got 3 correct only

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the Japanese walkthrough!
wub.gif

I will read while playing and translate for those who don't know Japanese.
biggrin.gif

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
chocomog257 said:
Thanks for the Japanese walkthrough!
wub.gif

I will read while playing and translate for those who don't know Japanese.
biggrin.gif

that's good. it will turn a rather useless link for those who don't know japanese into the best thing this thread has seen

QUOTE(Raestloz @ Aug 27 2008, 08:49 AM) It must feel good to be a Japanese Gamer, able to play ANY games, Japanese and English, ahhhh....... the superiority..... =P

that's not the whole truth. there must be some japanese gamers that don't understand english and can't play them

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I'm an overseas student studying full-time in Japan.
tongue.gif
Origin country is the same as DarkSwordman ^^ I'm putting the Japanese flag here just for decoration and initial deception XD
I haven't played that many Japanese games, the other two (also 1st and 2nd) are Crisis Core -which I bought the UMD here last year- and the latest Fire Emblem for DS. Thanks to those great bombs my Japanese vocab have expanded a lot more. However the opposite works for my English. =(

Had I been a Japanese gamer, my posts would have been typed in broken English (or Engrish). No offence to the Japanese out there, but it's the general situation in my college. (though it is an international one lol)

DarkSwordman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
chocomog257 said:
Actually I'm an overseas student studying full-time in Japan.
tongue.gif
Origin country is the same as DarkSwordman ^^ I'm putting the Japanese flag here just for decoration and initial deception XD
I haven't played that many Japanese games, the other two (also 1st and 2nd) are Crisis Core -which I bought the UMD here last year- and the latest Fire Emblem for DS. Thanks to those great bombs my Japanese vocab have expanded a lot more. However the opposite works for my English. =(

Had I been a Japanese gamer, my posts would have been typed in broken English (or Engrish). No offence to the Japanese out there, but it's the general situation in my college. (though it is an international one lol)

Oh you're from Vietnam like me. Where did you live when you are still in Vietnam? maybe I could visit you sometime. Back to the topic, could someone tell me which maker is which or give me some pics. I really need them

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been living in Japan for nearly one year, so you can say that's my time of learning Japanese. I'm in between JLPT 3rd and 2nd level, able to read about 800-900 kanji, and write 700 of them (a rough guess). Equals to a Japanese 6rd grade elementary school student I may say. ^^

@Swordman: I'm from HN, btw your nickname looks like someone I know.
tongue.gif

I'm gonna resume playing S.H soon, so expect a translation in some hours or one day.

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, here is my first work.

Source: http://sigma.square-enix.info/59.html

-Prelude-

* Flowchart
?Tutorial: Proceed the dialogue.
- Mini-battle
- Tune-search (???)
- Reasoning using the Sound Seals
?Chapter 1 begins

* Carved Sounds / Sound Seals [??] (hence referred as Seals)
[Absent for 50 years] (question mark) & [The butler.... to us] (the butler's face) - After conversation with the butler
[Words that Sigma recited] (Sigma's face) Go to the mansion entrance after talking with the butler
[The ruined mansion] (Black mansion icon) Entering the mansion
[Space distortion] (Lightning shape) After tune searching

* Reasoning [???]
Note: Depending on the resulting Seal of the 2nd Darkness of this chapter, the pattern of the reasoning board in Chapter 6 to get S rank will change, indicated by the following Path A and Path B:

1. The things that the butler knows and does not know
Path A: Place [The butler... to us] and [Words that Sigma recited] on the left and lower point.
Path B: Place the same seals, but one of them on the right.
Either way, a new seal [The butler is for real] appears on the board.

2. Seals that refer to the mansion: Place [The ruined mansion]
If Path A is chosen -> [Here is the Kurogami Mansion] (Blue mansion icon) appears
If Path B is chosen -> (Is it the usual mansion...?) (Red mansion icon) appears
3. What on earth happened at Kurogami Mansion?
Place the remaining two seals: [Space distortion] and [Absent for 50 years]
-> [Event at the mansion] appears

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Second part.

-Chapter 1- The Old Swallow's Poisoning Incident

* Flowchart
?12:00
- After searching the two Shadows of Souls, time warp is enabled.
- Go to 11:00 (It doesn't matter if 9:00 is not explored before clearing the chapter)
?11:00
- Search another two Shadows of Souls, do the Reasoning.
- Go to the designated location and defeat the Great Ouma (???)
?Chapter 1 Complete
?Note that the Job Change ability enabled from Chapter 2 onwards also affects Neon's scripts in this Chapter.

* Seals
?12:00
- [Anyone ... the poison] (Purple tube icon) Living room space
- [The girl who hates tomato] (Tomato) same as above
- [Murderer's notice?] (Red piece of paper) same as above
- [Did the maid kill herself?] (Yuriko's face) Kitchen
?11:00
- [Wine] Kitchen
- [Yoshiko in the kitchen] Kitchen (gray border)
- [Shizuma in the living room] Living room (gray border)
- [The maid prepared the meal] (Dining cart) Living room
*Shards of Truth [?????]
[1st piece] Either 11:00 nearby the cylindrical container in the lower right corner of the kitchen, or 12:00 in the Grand Clock hall, front of the piano.
There isn't any seal at 9:00 but try listening to the conversation at the platform.
[2nd piece] 9:00 Platform/Upper left (At the entrance go down near the arrow proceeding to the lower left section of the platform and search for the blue shard in the upper left part)
The grandmother did not drink wine, so what was poisoned?
[3rd piece] 12:00 Platform/Lower right section at the bottom
Think of different questions like: Is one of the people in the living room the murderer? And did that person put the poison during the meal?
[4th piece] 12:00 in the Living room /Lower left corner
If the food was not poisoned during the meal, then when did it actually happen? Hint is at 11:00.
[5th piece] 9:00 at the Garden of Purity/Balcony
It is not [because ... drank the poison], but [because ... did not...the...]
* Reasoning
1. Is the murderer one of the people in the living room? -> [Yes]
2. Two Seals contradicting the case if someone committed the crime during the meal -> [Anyone... the poison] + [Murderer's notice?]
3. Did the murderer poison the food? -> [Yes]
4. The reason why everyone else did not die although the food was poisoned. -> [Wine]
5. Who is the possible murderer? -> [Kurogami Shizuma] (father's face with brown border)
6. What are the Seals indicating that Shizuma is the murderer?
-> [Shizuma in the living room] + [Yoshiko in the kitchen] + [Did the maid kill herself?]

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey chocomog, are you translating the guide? if so, then maybe you should create another topic rather than post it here, with many posts, your guide might be cut (like by this post) and it makes it difficult to search for the guide

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Oh, yeah, sorry, I was too excited, I'll give you credit right away.

Edit: Pity it sems there's no interest in Sigma Harmonics, my topic has no replies at all, maybe it wil end up in the last page of the forum......

greator

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Really great game [also comes from Square Enix]. But I have to wait for English version since this game story kinda deep. That would take about 6 month and losing great Jap voiceover [Aya Hirano!!],

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==