Malaysia
nope...this XD

images

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna hopefully be wearing my halfway-done Leon Kennedy (from RE 4) cosplay outfit (I'm gonna wear the final version to Momocon next year), if that doesn't work out, I'm gonna be Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump.
You wouldn't happen to have that badass jacket Leon starts out with in the beginning of the game, would you? The first time I laid eyes on that jacket, I knew I had to have one. Would you know where to purchase one that looks exactly like that jacket or at least mimics it very closely?

wub.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Kickass Joker costume. I assume you're going for the Heath Ledger look? The wider slit mouth style smile is the giveaway. Not only is it well done, but the simplicity is really impressive. You've got the full accurate look there and all you needed was a suit, some makeup, and some hair dye. Nicely done.Â
wink.gif

Cheers! Yeah I was going for the heath ledger look. I'll probably dress like that when The Dark Knight hits cinemas. I'm going to go with another friend who also loves batman and we're both going to dress up as the joker lol. I'm not really into dressing up, I don't dress up on any other occasions, but there's something about the joker
wub.gif

I completely understand, it's really difficult to put into words what makes the Joker so damn interesting, especially as a villain. I think one great way of putting it is that here's a villain that since his inception 68 years ago has barely had anything revealed about his past or who he really is. And yet somehow, he's one of the most interesting villains out there. It's amazing, really.
biggrin.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Check out this
ohmy.gif

NCsoft
ncsoft_tf2.jpg

Bioware
bioware_tf2.jpg

Blizzard
blizzard_tf2.jpg

Some employees from NCsoft, Bioware AND Blizzard all dressed up as TF2 dudes. This game must be quite popular with developers. Too awesome.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YEah that bioshock video was great
smile.gif

another developer dressing up as TF2 characters.

nihilistic_tf2.jpg

Nihilistic Software this time.

And...EA L.A

eala_tf2.jpg

Would be awesome if these guys met up to do paint balling or something
laugh.gif

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna hopefully be wearing my halfway-done Leon Kennedy (from RE 4) cosplay outfit (I'm gonna wear the final version to Momocon next year), if that doesn't work out, I'm gonna be Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump.

You wouldn't happen to have that badass jacket Leon starts out with in the beginning of the game, would you? The first time I laid eyes on that jacket, I knew I had to have one. Would you know where to purchase one that looks exactly like that jacket or at least mimics it very closely?

wub.gif
LINKAGE!
That's the closest looking one I could find that would fit a non-behemoth. I don't have the jacket yet, but I REALLY want one for Christmas, probably the first time I've ever asked for clothing
tongue.gif

EDIT: And, sadly, I was neither Leon nor Lt. Dan. My mom said Leon's outfit without the jacket would be too cold, and L. Dan would be dangerous. So what was I, you ask? CHUCK NORRIS. I'll have pics up later
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica