OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
It's that time of year. Show off what you've been cooking up for Halloween! It isn't really celebrated very much here in Australia but we're having a university party so I thought I may as well get into it.

Here's my costume, one of my favourite characters (enhanced a little with the power of photoshop
wink.gif
)

joker5.jpg

Anyone got any ideas as to what they're going as?

Cairpre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats great!!

I planned on going as Andy Warhol, but it didn't work out. Now I'm going as one of the guys from dick in a box.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nf1asd8.jpg

I don't usually dress for Halloween but this year, I'm going to take my kids Trick-or-Treating as No Face!

Nothing like cosplay on the cheap!

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going as...

THE TEABAGGER!!!!

Stapling a bunch of tea bags to my clothes, and dangling them from my crochular area.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Kickass Joker costume. I assume you're going for the Heath Ledger look? The wider slit mouth style smile is the giveaway. Not only is it well done, but the simplicity is really impressive. You've got the full accurate look there and all you needed was a suit, some makeup, and some hair dye. Nicely done.
wink.gif

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna hopefully be wearing my halfway-done Leon Kennedy (from RE 4) cosplay outfit (I'm gonna wear the final version to Momocon next year), if that doesn't work out, I'm gonna be Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump.

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
I've got wonder woman going on as my primary this year. Picture is from last friday--and I think I'm standing next to a...kayak... Also this past tuesday was the zombie parade/ball where, unsurprisingly, I dressed as a zombie.

I've got a lot more costuming to do. Tomorrow night I'll recycle my shoe-dress costume, but I really don't know what I'm going to wear beyond that. Probably just recycled stuff until it's wonder woman again on the big night.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Kickass Joker costume. I assume you're going for the Heath Ledger look? The wider slit mouth style smile is the giveaway. Not only is it well done, but the simplicity is really impressive. You've got the full accurate look there and all you needed was a suit, some makeup, and some hair dye. Nicely done.Â
wink.gif

Cheers! Yeah I was going for the heath ledger look. I'll probably dress like that when The Dark Knight hits cinemas. I'm going to go with another friend who also loves batman and we're both going to dress up as the joker lol. I'm not really into dressing up, I don't dress up on any other occasions, but there's something about the joker
wub.gif

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
It's that time of year. Show off what you've been cooking up for Halloween! It isn't really celebrated very much here in Australia but we're having a university party so I thought I may as well get into it.

Here's my costume, one of my favourite characters (enhanced a little with the power of photoshop
wink.gif
)

joker5.jpg

Anyone got any ideas as to what they're going as?

wow great joker costume XD, you just need a flower that shoot out water on the jacket XD

anyway, a tuxedo, white half mask and a black cape....got any idea who i'm dressing as?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.