Here is mine

myflashcarts.png

come on guys pics would be nice to see

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've gotten at least 10 flashcarts and I always give my old one to a friend so I can play with them. Currently owning M3i Zero and a dead EZ flash Vi

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you need so many? What is the need for them? I'm happily using my DSTTi and iPlayer so I have my GBA and DS games alltogether but why the need for two Acekards and 2 R4s?

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaz. said:
Why do you need so many? What is the need for them? I'm happily using my DSTTi and iPlayer so I have my GBA and DS games alltogether but why the need for two Acekards and 2 R4s?
I don't need that many. I sell stuff all the time and I'm going to thin the collectin. I think it's fun to try new stuff. I'm glad you're happy with your DSTTi. I wouldn't be but everyone had different needs. Btw the Iplayer really suckes at GBA. It's sad really that it's never been developed. I also like haveing geat features at my figertips in game guide and RTS but like I said I'm glad your happy without those nice featues.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
Chaz. said:
I don't need that many. I sell stuff all the time and I'm going to thin the collectin. I think it's fun to try new stuff. I'm glad you're happy with your DSTTi. I wouldn't be but everyone had different needs. Btw the Iplayer really suckes at GBA. It's sad really that it's never been developed. I also like haveing geat features at my figertips in game guide and RTS but like I said I'm glad your happy without those nice featues.
I have been thinking of getting the Supercard dstwo, but then I think, well my TTi does what I ask it to, plays roms I like, plays homebrew that I dont play that much and hasnt frozen on any game I've thrown at it (except Bejewelled which has problems with most carts) yeah I just don't see why people need like 3 different cards that have the same functionality. Yeah Iplayer GBA sucks badly, but it plays the few I want it to and I have my GBA for the games I cant play on it. Aslong as you're happy, I'm happy.
smile.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arkansaw said:
instead of getting so many flash shit, could have supported nintendo a bit more!
Don't try to tell me what to you fucking looser. You can go and buy all the games you want and support Nintendo all you want. As for myself. I'll do what I want. I buy and sell gear all the time so I'm most of what I have cost me zero dollars. Sounds like you're just jealous.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaz. said:
Pliskron said:
Chaz. said:
I have been thinking of getting the Supercard dstwo, but then I think, well my TTi does what I ask it to, plays roms I like, plays homebrew that I dont play that much and hasnt frozen on any game I've thrown at it (except Bejewelled which has problems with most carts) yeah I just don't see why people need like 3 different cards that have the same functionality. Yeah Iplayer GBA sucks badly, but it plays the few I want it to and I have my GBA for the games I cant play on it. Aslong as you're happy, I'm happy.
smile.gif
I'm selling off most of whats here to buy a Supercard DStwo and DSi. I don't even know how I got most of this stuff but I am keeping my GB bridge and M3 perfect for sure.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hni0001i.jpg

All my flashcarts that I have. Not sure if you could see the Action Replay in there but its on the R4 box. Took the picture with my DSi so yeah the quality sucks.

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Pliskron said:
Arkansaw said:
instead of getting so many flash shit, could have supported nintendo a bit more!
Don't try to tell me what to you fucking looser. You can go and buy all the games you want and support Nintendo all you want. As for myself. I'll do what I want. I buy and sell gear all the time so I'm most of what I have cost me zero dollars. Sounds like you're just jealous.

lol, you already exposed yourself as the loser here...bet you don't even own half the stuff in your stolen screenshots

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaz. said:

when you have been into flashcarts for a long time thats what happens you get newer and newer carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back