Shovel Knight

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by democracy, Apr 16, 2016.

1. democracy
    OP

democracy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 3, 2009
    United States
    Quick question for the fans, I know an update and DLC was made available, I only really recently started to play this game after I had applied these updates but I recall playing this first level of this game when it had first been released and I remember the first level being very different? Does anyone know if the first level changed?

2. 4gionz

4gionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    No it didn't, the dlc is literally a whole diffrent campaign using plague knight. Maybe your rembering king knights stage as the first stage so your getting confused but no nothing has changed in shovel knights campaign because of dlc

democracy likes this.
  3. democracy
    OP

Jul 3, 2009
    United States
    Thank you! So I'm not mad! So now that I'm playing plague night, will I get a chance to play King nights and that first level again?

4. 4gionz

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    Yes

democracy likes this.
  5. democracy
    OP

Jul 3, 2009
    United States
    I guess that comes later in the game?

6. 4gionz

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    I think I'm misunderstanding what your saying but nothing has changed besides plague knights full campaign being added in. Shovel Knights campaign hasn't changed, not even a little. And king Knights level is literally the second level, the first is the one with black knight at the end it's always been that way

democracy likes this.